Effects[edit | edit source]
- Has a chance to give Isaac a Dice item as a consumable when he enters a new room. The Dice disappears when he leaves the room.
- Also grants Isaac the ability to hold two consumable items for that room, so Isaac gets a Dice even if he is already holding a consumable item.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac leaves and re-enters a room, Dice Bag will not try to give another Dice when Isaac re-enters it.
- Any dice can be given to Isaac, including ones that the player hasn't unlocked yet. This can even include the D100.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac is holding a card or Item that can potentially spawn an Item when used (such as XX - Judgement or Mystery Gift), it can be held until Dice Bag gives an (Eternal) D6 so he can use it to reroll an item before the die goes away.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Starter Deck/ Little Baggy: The two cards/pills and die can be held at the same time, and can be cycled through as normal with the swap key.
- Glowing Hour Glass: The die given in the room Isaac used Glowing Hour Glass in will be granted in the next new room Isaac visits, regardless of what it is.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This trinket resembles a bag from Crown Royal, a popular brand of liquor that comes in a purple sack. In real life, these bags are commonly used as dice bags due to their availability.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|