Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Has a 50% chance to give Isaac a one-time use Dice item in a consumable slot when he enters a new room. The dice disappears when he leaves the room.
- This doesn't replace any consumables Isaac already has.
- If Isaac leaves and re-enters a room, Dice Bag will not try to give another dice when Isaac re-enters it.
- The dice given are determined by the amount of rooms cleared, and are not actually tied to specific rooms.
- Any dice can be given to Isaac, including ones that haven't been unlocked yet.
- Dice Bag cannot give Spindown Dice, D Infinity, Cracked Dice, or Dice Shard.
- Dropping the trinket on the ground does not remove the dice until Isaac leaves the room.
- Be cautious when carrying cards and/or pills; the dice given by Dice Bag will always be first in the consumable queue if it gives one; one unaware press of the "use consumable" button can lead to Isaac's build getting fully rerolled.
- Useful Cards, pills, and runes/soul stones can be held until Dice Bag gives a D1 to gain an extra copy of them.
- Cards/items that can spawn items when used (such as XX - Judgement or Mystery Gift) can be held until Dice Bag gives an (Eternal) D6 to reroll the items they give before the dice goes away.
- Golden Trinket / Mom's Box: Increases the chance to get a dice to 100%.
- Moving Box: Can be used to hold undesirable items and pickups until Dice Bag grants a consumable that can reroll them.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- Glowing Hour Glass: The dice given in the room Isaac used Glowing Hour Glass in will be granted in the next new room Isaac visits, regardless of what it is.
- Jacob and Esau: Regardless of who is holding the dice, it is activated by pressing the consumable key. If Esau is holding an active item, it will be used at the same time as the die. Possibly unintended behavior.
- When Dice Bag gives Isaac a dice, it can actually be seen in the list of items in the Pause menu, meaning that Dice Bag grants items, not consumables.
- This trinket resembles a bag from Crown Royal, a popular brand of liquor that comes in a purple sack. In real life, these bags are commonly used as dice bags due to their availability.
- This item is most likely based on Dice Bag item from Fiend Folio mod. It would give Isaac a Glass Dice every 8 rooms, a single-use consumable that gives Isaac an effect of a dice item.
|Cards and Runes|
|Tainted Isaac Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music