Dice may refer to the following:
- D1, an activated collectible that duplicates 1 random pickup, trinket, or chest in the current room.
- D4, an activated collectible that re-rolls each of Isaac's items into a random item from the Treasure Room item pool.
- The D6, an activated collectible that replaces every item in the current room (not pickups or trinkets) with other random items corresponding to the current room's item pool.
- Eternal D6, an activated collectible that has the same effect as the D6, but with a much shorter recharge and a chance to make the items disappear instead.
- D7, an activated collectible that restarts the room and respawns all monsters.
- D8, an activated collectible that re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage.
- D10, an activated collectible that turns all of the monsters in a room into different ones.
- D12, an activated collectible that re-rolls all rocks in the current room into other obstacles.
- D20, an activated collectible that randomizes all pickups and chests within a room.
- D100, an activated collectible that combines the effects of multiple dice items.
- D Infinity, an activated collectible that acts like a random die. acts like any selected die item.
- Spindown Dice, an activated collectible that transforms items in the current room into items with 1 lower internal ID number, skipping items that haven't been unlocked or are invalid.
- Cracked Dice, a trinket that, when Isaac takes damage, gives a chance that either The D6, D8, D12, or D20 effect will activate.
- Dice Bag, a trinket that gives Isaac a chance to spawn a die consumable for the duration of each new room.
- Dice Shard, a consumable item that acts like The D6 and the D20 combined.
- Dice Rooms, a room found behind a double-key door that randomizes some aspect of the game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|