Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Every Treasure Room is replaced with a Devil Treasure Room that contain items from the Devil Room item pool that can be bought for the usual number of Heart Containers normally requested (for the spawned item) in a Devil Room.
- The Devil Treasure Room generated will be the same as the Treasure Room that would have been generated, minus the item and room textures.
- If the Treasure Room would have been a double Treasure Room, the Devil Treasure Room will also have two items. Unlike the double Treasure Room, however, both items can be taken. This also goes for Treasure Rooms on the alternate path (the blind item will still be blind).
- This trinket also converts Treasure rooms on the current floor when picked up. However, this only affects Treasure Rooms that have not been visited yet.
- The same goes vice-versa: dropping the trinket will convert Devil Treasure Rooms to normal ones unless they've been visited.
- Items bought in the Devil Treasure Rooms will affect Angel Room chance like a normal Deal with the Devil would.
- When entering floors during the Ascent, Treasure Rooms that you visited during the run will keep their previous state, and will be unaffected by this trinket.
- However, unvisited Treasure Rooms can still be converted by dropping and picking up the trinket.
- Does not affect the Silver Treasure Rooms in Greed Mode.
- Extra treasure rooms generated by Red Key will be affected normally.
- Items spawned in Devil Treasure Rooms (e.g via Magic Skin, VI - The Lovers?, XVII - The Stars?, etc.) will all be drawn from the Devil Room item pool.
- Multiple choice Treasure Rooms, such as those generated in alternative floors and ???, allow both items to be taken upon being converted to Devil Treasure Rooms.
- Devil's Crown does not affect the reversed Treasure Room in Downpour/ Dross II.
- More Options: All Devil Treasure Rooms will have two items, both of which can be purchased.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music