Deep Pockets is an unlockable passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- Allows Isaac to carry two cards or pills (or a combination of both) at the same time.
- Increases the coin cap to 999.
- If a room would otherwise yield no reward, 1-3 random coins will spawn.
- All coins spawned will be of the same type.
- This item has the same effects as Little Baggy and Starter Deck, but without removing pills/cards from the game.
- Has no effect on spawning coins in Greed mode, including the trapdoor/exit room.
- A Dollar: Allows Isaac to gain the full 100 coins when picking this up.
- Greed's Gullet: After exceeding 100 coins, Isaac gains an extra heart container for every 100 coins instead of every 25.
- As Keeper/ Tainted Keeper, the limit of 12 heart containers can be bypassed, allowing for up to 15 coin hearts at 999 coins. Additional coin hearts past 12 are not displayed.
- Money = Power: Increases maximum damage bonus. The damage caps at +39.96 damage with 999 coins.
- Midas' Touch: Increases maximum contact damage. The damage caps at 203.3 damage with 999 coins.
- Options?: A pickup, card, pill, trinket, or chest will accompany each coin.
- Diplopia: No effect. Coin cap remains at 999, and no extra coins drop after completing rooms.
- To have "Deep Pockets" is to be financially wealthy.
- This is reflected by its Repentance behavior.
- Prior to Repentance, this item's description was "More stuff to carry!"
Switch 131N QF4M (First Golden Treasure Room)
PC HFPH BJPT
||Upon entering the room to acquire Knife Piece 2, leaving the room will result in all coins collected past 99 being capped at 99 when leaving the room.