World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Allows Isaac to carry two cards or pills (or a combination of both) at the same time.
- Increases the coin cap to 999.
- If a room would otherwise yield no reward, 1-3 random coins will spawn.
- All coins spawned will be of the same type.
- This item has the same effects as Little Baggy and Starter Deck, but without removing pills/cards from the game.
- This item has the same effect as Polydactyly.
- Has no effect on spawning coins in Greed mode, including the trapdoor/exit room.
- Losing this item while holding more than 99 coins will reduce coin count to 99. Picking it back up again (if playing as Tainted Isaac, for example) will not restore lost coins.
- A Dollar: Allows Isaac to gain the full 100 coins when picking this up.
- Greed's Gullet: After exceeding 100 coins, Isaac gains an extra Heart Container for every 100 coins instead of every 25.
- Money = Power: Increases maximum damage bonus. The damage caps at +39.96 damage with 999 coins.
- Midas' Touch: Increases maximum contact damage. The damage caps at 203.3 damage with 999 coins.
- Options?: A pickup, card, pill, trinket, or Chest will accompany each coin.
- Diplopia: No effect. Coin cap remains at 999, and no extra coins drop after completing rooms.
- Perfection: Possibly detrimental. Since room clear rewards become very common at high luck, the 1-3 coin drop will rarely occur.
- Prior to Repentance, this item's description was "More stuff to carry!"
|Bug!||While holding Esau Jr., swapping to the character without Deep Pockets then collecting or spending coins will cap the number of coins at 99.|
|??? (Boss) Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music