- Throws Isaac's head while allowing to shoot from the spot it lands, as well as dealing contact damage to nearby enemies. Meanwhile, Isaac's body can no longer shoot tears.
- The head can return by picking it up with the body, or by using the item again without requiring charges. Both the throwing and retaking of the head can deal damages to enemies passing through.
- The operation acts similar to Tainted Forgotten.
- If the item is used again and again before the head touches the ground, it gets glitched. Using again will lead to a visual glitch which disappears when Isaac leaves the room.
- The Forgotten: The head changes in sync when switching between The Forgotten and The Soul. The Forgotten's bone attack still belongs to the body, while The Soul's tear attack belongs to the head as expected.
- Tainted Forgotten: Throws the head of Tainted Forgotten, but the bone attack still remains on his body. Tainted Soul can't help to retake his head. With lacking of movability, the head can only be recalled by reactivating the item, or by throwing the body towards with Tainted Soul.
- Lilith / Tainted Lilith: The tear from the outer / inner Incubus gets translated as well with the head, but Incubus still visually follows / comes from the body.