Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Throws Isaac's head while allowing to shoot from the spot it lands, blocking enemy shots as well as dealing contact damage to nearby enemies. Meanwhile, Isaac's body can no longer shoot tears.
- The head does 24 damage on impact and 4 damage per tick (8 damage per second) on contact when it's on the ground.
- The head can return by picking it up with the body, or by using the item again without requiring charges. Both the throwing and retaking of the head can deal damage to enemies passing through.
- This item acts similarly to Tainted Forgotten's birthright.
- Book of Virtues: A stationary wisp spawns where Isaac was when he threw his head that fires tears in the same direction Isaac does. The wisps do not persist between rooms.
- The Forgotten: The head changes in sync when switching between The Forgotten and The Soul. The Forgotten's bone attack still belongs to the body, while The Soul's tear attack belongs to the head as expected.
- Tainted Forgotten: Throws the head of Tainted Forgotten, but the bone attack still remains on his body. Tainted Soul can't help to retake his head. Due to lack of movement, the head can only be recalled by reactivating the item, or by throwing the body towards with Tainted Soul.
- Incubus/ Tainted Lilith: The tear from the Incubus fires from near the head, but Incubus still visually follows / comes from the body.
- The name, description and effect of this item is a reference to the Sega Genesis game of the same name from 1991.
|Tainted Forgotten Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music