- Throws Isaac's head while allowing to shoot from the spot it lands, as well as dealing contact damage to nearby enemies. Meanwhile, Isaac's body can no longer shoot tears.
- The head does 24 damage on impact and 4 damage per tick (8 damage per second) on contact when it's on the ground.
- The head can return by picking it up with the body, or by using the item again without requiring charges. Both the throwing and retaking of the head can deal damage to enemies passing through.
- The operation acts similar to Tainted Forgotten.
- The Forgotten: The head changes in sync when switching between The Forgotten and The Soul. The Forgotten's bone attack still belongs to the body, while The Soul's tear attack belongs to the head as expected.
- Tainted Forgotten: Throws the head of Tainted Forgotten, but the bone attack still remains on his body. Tainted Soul can't help to retake his head. With lacking of movability, the head can only be recalled by reactivating the item, or by throwing the body towards with Tainted Soul.
- Incubus/ Tainted Lilith: The tear from the Incubus fires from near the head, but Incubus still visually follows / comes from the body.
- The name, description and effect of this item is a reference to the Sega Genesis game of the same name from 1991.
|Bug!||Recalling the head while it's still in the air will cause the head to quickly zip above Isaac's body, and it will stay like that even after using the item again. This makes Isaac very difficult to hit, offering great protection against all forms of damage.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|