Death's Touch is an unlockable passive item.
- +1.5 damage
- -0.3 tears
- Grants piercing tears.
- Tear size multiplier: 2x.
- Tears are replaced by Death's scythes.
- Haemolacria: Stat effects apply. Fired tears will retain piercing effect; however, burst tears will not. All other effects do not apply.
- Ipecac: Tears explode at their center, not where they touch the enemy, which means the very large size from Death's Touch may be detrimental. Piercing effect does not apply.
- Spirit Sword Overrides the scythe visual including the ranged attack.
PC AQTN 1VQ8 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC H3YY 6MN9 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn in Hard mode, first floor Treasure Room)
PC Y678 Q9NC (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4 Vita BV4D V8WV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 VitaZEV7 VM6C 7G6P ZPPP (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS 83EW YKRR (First floor Treasure Room)
- The sound effect of the scythes hitting the ground is the same that was used in Super Meat Boy.
- The sound effect was originally used when shooting sawblades were hitting the walls.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|