Dark Matter is a passive item.
- Fear tear effect depends on the luck stat, and goes up to 100% at 20 luck.
- Brimstone: Laser applies fear to enemies more consistently due to its tick rate.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Chance for tears and split tears to cause fear. If the main tear causes fear, the split tears cause fear too.
- Haemolacria: Tear appearance stays the same; only the main tear can cause fear.
- Lachryphagy: If a fear tear is fed, all burst tears cause fear. If a normal tear is fed, the burst tears cannot cause fear.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear occasionally changes appearance to Dark Matter tears and causes fear.
- This item is used in Darkness Falls (challenge #4).
- Dark Matter is a hypothetical form of matter that is thought to account for over 80% of all the matter in the universe. In media, dark matter is often portrayed as an evil element or demonic power, which explains why this item is found in Devil Rooms.
PC J0EH 8ZKW (First Devil Room spawn)
PC ZX0S SJV7 (Second Devil Room spawn)
XboxOne 6NRH TE08(Second floor Devil deal)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|