- Additionally in the Burning Basement.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Fires three projectiles towards Isaac.
- Whistles before summoning 1-3 Brownie Corns and then fires 3 projectiles at Isaac.
- Quickly performs 2 long dashes towards Isaac while bouncing off obstacles and walls, after which he pauses to catch his breath. While dashing, he leaves slippery Brown Creep.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dangle as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dangle is much less common than his counterpart, Dingle, spawning only 1/4th as often.
- If a Butt Bomb goes off in the same room as Dangle, it will heal him.
- If Flush! is used in this fight, Dangle will drain along with any Corns into the ground, and be immediately defeated.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He is a corny variant of Dingle.
- Upon death, Brownie will turn into a Dangle with lower HP.
- Dangle has the highest health of any boss fought in Chapter 1.
- Dangle looks slightly similar to Honey Buckets from Gish, one of Edmund McMillen's other games.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|