- Additionally in the Burning Basement.
- Fires three projectiles towards Isaac.
- Whistles before summoning 1-3 Brownie Corns and then fires 3 projectiles at Isaac.
- Quickly performs 2 long dashes towards Isaac while bouncing off obstacles and walls, after which he pauses to catch his breath. While dashing, he leaves slippery Brown Creep.
Dangle as one of Delirium's forms.
- Dangle is much less common than his counterpart, Dingle, spawning only 1/4th as often.
- If a Butt Bombs Bomb goes off in the same room as Dangle, it will heal him.
- Flush! kills Dangle instantly and causes him to leave behind 6 Brownie Corns.
- He is a corny variant of Dingle.
- Upon death, Brownie will turn into a Dangle with lower HP.
- Dangle has the highest health of any boss fought in Chapter 1.
- Dangle looks slightly similar to Honey Buckets from Gish, one of Edmund McMillen's other games.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music