Daddy Longlegs is a passive item.
- Daddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies for 20 damage per tick, with each stomp capable of hitting a single enemy twice for a total of 40 damage. The delay between stomps is approximately 4 seconds.
- This item belongs to the Spider Baby set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a humanoid spider.
- In a room with multiple enemies, Daddy Long Legs will prioritize on monsters with the most health first.
- If all monsters are of the same type, spider will attack the closest enemy.
- The foot stays down for about 1 second, and enemies who wander into it will also take damage.
- This item deals enough damage to kill most early enemies in one hit and is especially powerful against enemies with multiple segments like Larry Jr.
- BFFS!: Increases the foot's size and doubles its damage.
- Box of Friends: Spawns an additional foot for the rest of the room.
- Extension Cord: Bolts of electricity will arc between the shadow or the foot and Isaac and his familiars.
- Gnawed Leaf: Allows Isaac to stay invincible while Daddy Longlegs clears the room, granting Isaac a slow but effective way of completely avoiding damage. This combination is especially useful as The Lost.
- Spin to Win: Boosts the foot's damage while spinning.
- The Twins: Has a chance to spawn an additional foot when entering a new room.
In the original game, this item was unlocked by completing the Purist challenge.
PC C144 Z6HP (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC F7GS EQED (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4 NHZS VXZ9 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 JFH3 V4E1 (Second Floor Treasure Room)
Vita 3ZGB 8C13 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)Switch JJG0 HQ30 (First Golden Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|