Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Grants a random dice item that transforms into a different random die item upon use.
- Each die item has a 2 room charge.
- D Infinity is able to use all of the available effects, regardless of whether the individual die mimicked by this item has been unlocked prior or not.
- Acts as any die item except for Spindown Dice, and can be cycled through by pressing the drop key.
- When in possession of more than one active item with the Schoolbag, all dice must be cycled through before the other active item can be used.
- Charge time varies based on the current die, and updates when used.
- The icon of the D Infinity will change to resemble the corresponding die while being held. Putting it back on a pedestal will change its icon back to normal.
- Book of Virtues: The summoned wisp is based on the current die selected.
- Schoolbag: Items are swapped between by pressing the drop key while the D Infinity is selected.
- Void: Void will absorb the effect of the dice D Infinity was shapen into at the moment of absorption.
Note that this footage only applies to the Afterbirth † version of this item and does not show the changes made to it in Repentance.
- The D Infinity when transformed into another die looks similar to Delirium.
- Despite being a die item, the D Infinity does not have a form for Spindown Dice.
|Bug!||When placed back down on an item pedestal while charged beyond 2 rooms, the D infinity will lose all except 2 charges upon being picked back up. It will have the appearance of being overcharged for 2 rooms, but the overcharge cannot be utilized until the item is fully charged again.|
|Cards and Runes|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music