- Grants a random dice item that transforms into a different random dice item upon use.
- Each dice item has a 2 room charge.
- D Infinity is able to use all of the available effects, regardless of whether the individual dice mimicked by this item have been unlocked prior or not.
- Acts as any dice item except for Spindown Dice, and can be cycled through by pressing the drop key.
- When in possession of more than one active item with the Schoolbag, all dice must be cycled through before the other active item can be used.
- Charge time varies based on the current dice, and updates when used.
- The icon of the D Infinity will change to that of the corresponding dice while being held. Putting it back on a pedestal will change its icon back to normal.
- Book of Virtues: The summoned wisp is based on the current dice selected.
- Schoolbag: Items are swapped between by pressing the drop key while the D100 is selected.
Note that this footage only applies to the Afterbirth † version of this item and does not show the changes made to it in Repentance.
- The D Infinity when transformed into another dice looks similar to Delirium.
- Despite being a dice item, the D Infinity does not have a form for Spindown Dice.
|Bug!||Car Battery will store the first dice used. Using another dice effect will cause the stored dice effect to be used as well instead of using the selected dice twice.|
|Bug!||When placed back down on an item pedestal while charged beyond 2 rooms, the D infinity will lose all except 2 charges upon being picked back up. It will have the appearance of being overcharged for 2 rooms, but the overcharge cannot be utilized until the item is fully charged again.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|