Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Re-rolls Isaac's damage, tears, range, and speed.
- Each stat is given a multiplier, ranging from 0.5x to 2.0x, which applies after all other adjustments.
- Luck, Shot Speed, and Tear Height are unaffected.
- The Tears multiplier can cause Isaac's tear delay to decrease beyond the normal cap of 5.
- The Speed multiplier cannot cause Isaac's speed to decrease or increase past the normal range of 0.1 to 2.0.
- The multipliers are chosen in a way that keeps their total product roughly the same; the item will most often increase two and decrease two of Isaac's stats, although it can increase three and decrease one or increase one and decrease three. Larger increases are balanced by larger decreases.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns a black glowing die wisp on the middle ring. Each wisp has a random damage and fire rate assigned to it. Wisp health is not randomized.
- Jacob and Esau: Only the brother using D8 will get their stats rerolled with the exception of Speed, which is shared between both brothers.
- The sprite for D8 has an 8 and a 7 below it, but judging by how real 8-sided dice look, the 7 should be a 5 instead.
|Cards and Runes|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music