- Upon use, it restarts the room and respawns all enemies. Pickups or Chests may be granted for clearing the room.
- Has no effect in Greed Mode.
- Has no effect when used in a room that had no enemies, Challenge Rooms, or Boss Challenge Rooms.
- Will work in a Mini-Boss Room.
- When used in a Boss Room, Devil Room, or Angel Room, Isaac is teleported to another room on the floor, and the room he was in does not reset. The room Isaac teleports to will respawn enemies if it had them.
- When used in a Secret Room that previously contained Greed or Super Greed, the room becomes a regular Secret Room.
- No longer rerolls the room into a regular Secret Room; instead respawns Greed or Super Greed (depending on which one was present before).
- When used in a Shop that previously contained Greed or Super Greed, the Shop items will spawn. Rolling it again will cause new items to spawn on top of each other.
- No longer spawns a regular Shop; instead Greed or Super Greed respawns.
- When used in a room with a Champion enemy, the enemy will not respawn as a Champion.
- Can be used to generate infinite rewards with both 9 Volt and AAA Battery and/or 4.5 Volt depending on the enemies in the room.
- Enemies respawn exactly where they first spawned, even if that's where Isaac is standing, in which case Isaac will take damage immediately upon use of the D7. Right next to doors is usually a safe place to use it.
- If used in the Mirrored World of Downpour or Dross II, the rooms will not only have their enemies respawn, but all the normal non-mirrored contents such as pickups are restored. Using it in the Shop causes it to be stocked normally, and additional uses will restock the Shop's contents, unlike normal Shops.
- As Tainted Keeper, enemies respawned by the D7 will drop the same type of coins as they had before using the D7. This can be used to quickly generate money from enemies that dropped high-value coins or greatly increase Luck if an enemy dropped a Lucky Penny.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns a six-sided grey die wisp on the middle ring. The wisps start gray; if the wisps get hit while they’re gray, they invoke the effect of the D7 in the current room and turn blue. Damage that turns the wisps from gray to blue is negated.
PC 13FD 4EEB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC PSNH X0YR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC EBT6 FM0V (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 93ND GD2F (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Switch 0D4B1V6Y (First floor Treasure Room)
Switch FV8SNPEM (Eden starts with it)
|Bug!||If used in a non-Boss Room containing Chubs, C.H.A.D.s, or Carrion Queens, each segment of the boss(es) will be revived as an entire clone, tripling their number.|
|Cards and Runes|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music