Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, it restarts the room and respawns all enemies. Pickups or chests may be granted for clearing the room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has no effect in Greed mode.
- Has no effect when used in a room that had no enemies, Challenge Rooms, or Boss Challenge Rooms.
- Will work in a Mini-Boss Room.
- When used in a Boss, Devil or Angel Room, Isaac is teleported to another room on the floor, and the room he was in does not reset. The room Isaac teleports to will respawn enemies if it had them.
- When used in a Secret Room that previously contained Greed or Super Greed, the room becomes a regular Secret Room.
- When used in a Shop that previously contained Greed or Super Greed, the Shop items will spawn. Rolling it again will cause new items to spawn on top of each other.
- When used in a room with a Champion enemy, the enemy will not respawn as a Champion.
- Can be used to generate infinite rewards with both 9 Volt and AAA Battery.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 13FD 4EEB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC PSNH X0YR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC EBT6 FM0V (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Switch 0D4B1V6Y (First floor Treasure Room)
Switch FV8SNPEM (Eden starts with it)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||If used in a non-boss room containing Chubs, C.H.A.D.s or Carrion Queens, each segment of the boss(es) will be revived as an entire clone, tripling their number.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|