The D20 is an unlockable activated item.
- The empty chest object that is left behind after opening any kind of chest can be re-rolled.
- On Chest and Dark Room, the re-rolled chests will contain items.
- Cannot re-roll pickups into Lil' Batteries, but can re-roll pickups into Grab Bags which can contain Lil' Batteries.
- Can re-roll pickups into Lil' Batteries and other battery pickups.
- It can re-roll pickups into chests.
- It can re-roll pickups in the Shop.
- Re-rolling pickups duplicated by Rune of Jera, Diplopia and Crooked Penny will result on both the original item and the duplicate being the exact same pickup.
- Can re-roll both items created by Options?, but only one can still be taken.
- Golden trinkets rerolled by D20 will cause the resulting pickup to have the golden effect applied to it. If this is a trinket, the affected trinket will act as a normal golden trinket would, otherwise the gold effect will do nothing and will disappear upon leaving and reentering the room.
- Additionally, items spawned by chests with the gold effect applied will be golden as well, however other pickups dropped by chests will not be.
- Can reroll coins dropped by Tainted Keeper into other pickups, but they will still disappear if not picked up quickly.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps in the middle ring. In addition to summoning its specific wisp, instead of rerolling pickups, it will destroy all pickups in the room and has a chance to give a random wisp for each pickup destroyed.
- When used to reroll pickups in Tainted Keeper's special shops, pickups may be rerolled into items instead.
- In Greed mode, the D20 is a one-item game breaker as long as the Shop has a Lil' Battery available. Leave behind as many coins and pickups in the arena as possible. After using the D20, avoid opening chests until the item has been recharged. Avoid collecting things that do not spawn pickups, help buy Lil' Batteries, or help open chests. This can often be repeated indefinitely, leading to collecting coins, bombs, and many pedestal items.
- Due to how the D20 interacts with the Book of Virtues, this strategy will not work with Bethany, as using the D20 while playing as her will destroy all pickups in the room.
- D Infinity can be used for this strategy if it is found.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, the D20 was unlocked by beating Isaac (Boss) as Isaac.
PC ADXY CXCL (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 13CR F6FY (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 Z642 SW3M (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|Cards and Runes|
|??? (Boss) Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|