Effect[edit | edit source]
- Re-rolls rocks and metal blocks in the current room into rocks and their variants, poops and their variants, TNT, and metal blocks.
- Poops of any type and TNT cannot be rerolled, although other obstacles may be rerolled into them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Urns, mushrooms, skulls, and polyps can be re-rolled. Depending on the current chapter, rocks can also be re-rolled into them.
- The D12 is the only way in the game to remove metal blocks.
- Rainbow poop, golden poop and tinted rocks are much less likely to be created by the D12 than all other obstacles.
- While TNT can be created by the D12, movable TNT cannot be.
- The D12 will not re-roll key blocks, nor will it re-roll Fire Places, Stone Grimaces, or other obstacles that the game classifies as enemies.
- The Satan and angel statues found in Devil Rooms/Angel Rooms are unaffected by the D12.
- The D12 will not re-roll spiked rocks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- When used in rooms filled with obstacles, the large quantity of poops and TNT the D12 can create makes obtaining a large amount of coins and hearts, as well as the trinkets Counterfeit Penny, Petrified Poop, Match Stick, and Burnt Penny very easy. The penny trinkets can especially benefit from all of the coins generated.
- The D12 can be used to access otherwise unreachable spots or items (for instance, when they are surrounded by metal blocks or when Isaac doesn't have bombs).
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC YL6N 8KK4 (Treasure Room above spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|