D100 is an unlockable activated item.
Upon use, it:
- Duplicates 1 random pickup in the current room (like the D1).
- Rerolls all passive items on Isaac (like the D4).
- Rerolls all pedestal items in the room (like The D6).
- Restarts the room and respawns all enemies (like the D7).
- Rerolls Isaac's damage, tears, range and speed (like the D8).
- Rerolls all monsters in the room (like the D10).
- Rerolls all rocks in the room (like the D12).
- Rerolls all pickups in the room (like the D20).
- D100 is a special item.
- See the D4, The D6, and the D20 to learn more about the respective individual effects.
- Book of Virtues: Removes all of Isaac's wisps and gives him one random wisp for every two items rerolled. Book of Virtues will not be rerolled in the process.
Unlike the base game sprite, the D100 sprite on the lower part of the 3DS screen appears to have no edges and is a perfect sphere, which would make it more akin to the D Infinity.
PC ZS8C S1RH (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC SCMW HETM (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC ZKKL L1KS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC XWSE FJ3Y (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC WWNK FTBS (First floor Treasure Room)
PC AH64 B1WQ (Third floor Treasure Room)
PS4 7Q4A YHYL (First floor Treasure Room)
Vita 6TEX CY1Z (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Switch CHVB F0C9 (First floor Treasure Room)
|Bug!||The D100 can reroll Angel Room passive items into the Book of Virtues. Upon further use, the Book of Virtues will not be rerolled.|
|Cards and Runes|
|The Lost Unlocks|
|Boss Rush Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|