Curse of the Tower
Effect[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite appearing as Troll Bombs, the bombs are mechanically identical to player-placed bombs and will benefit from Isaac's bomb-enhancing items.
- These bombs hurt the player as well as enemies.
- Taking damage from the Troll Bombs spawned by Curse of the Tower or any other type of bomb, including Isaac's bombs, will not re-activate the effect.
- Picking up this item will make all health transactions more difficult. Devil Beggars and Blood Donation Machines will be almost impossible to use because they will very likely be destroyed by bombs.
- The 6 Troll Bombs are difficult to dodge in small rooms.
- Taking damage from entering/exiting a Curse Room will not trigger the effect.
- If enemies are present in the room, bombs will spawn near them.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Pyromaniac: Troll Bombs instead will heal player instead, allow self-inflict damage through multi means to constantly trigger Curse of the Tower.
- Remote Detonator: The Troll Bombs generated will not explode until Remote Detonator is activated, unlike regular Troll Bombs.
- Safety Scissors: The Troll Bombs generated will be converted into bomb pickups rather than exploding.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item image appears to be an XVI - The Tower card that has been burnt.
- The item's pickup quote is "You feel cursed...".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Blood Bombs
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Brimstone Bombs
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Ghost Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- Nancy Bombs
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Rocket in a Jar
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|