- Upon taking damage, spawns six Troll Bombs around the room, similar to the effect of XVI - The Tower.
- Despite appearing as Troll Bombs, the bombs are mechanically identical to player-placed bombs and will benefit from Isaac's bomb-enhancing items.
- These bombs hurt the player as well as enemies.
- Taking damage from the Troll Bombs spawned by Curse of the Tower or any other type of bomb, including Isaac's bombs, will not re-activate the effect.
- Picking up this item will make all health transactions more difficult. Devil Beggars and Blood Donation Machines will be almost impossible to use because they will very likely be destroyed by bombs.
- The 6 Troll Bombs are difficult to dodge in small rooms.
- Taking damage from entering/exiting a Curse Room will not trigger the effect.
- If enemies are present in the room, bombs will attempt to spawn near them.
- Pyromaniac: Troll Bombs will heal Isaac instead, allowing for essentially infinite health with proper usage.
- The Polaroid: If Isaac is damaged when he has half a red heart or no red hearts, the shield will activate and protect him from the Troll Bombs.
- Remote Detonator: The Troll Bombs generated will not explode until Remote Detonator is activated, unlike regular Troll Bombs.
- Safety Scissors: The Troll Bombs generated will be converted into bomb pickups rather than exploding.
- Black Candle: Removes the bombs being spawned upon taking damage.
- The item image appears to be an XVI - The Tower card that has been burnt.
- The item's pickup quote was "You feel cursed...".
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Blood Bombs
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Brimstone Bombs
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Ghost Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- Nancy Bombs
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Rocket in a Jar
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
- Blasting Cap
- Bob's Bladder
- Broken Padlock
- Burnt Penny
- Match Stick
- Ring Cap
- Safety Scissors
- Short Fuse
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|