Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Upon taking damage, spawns six Troll Bombs around the room, similar to the effect of XVI - The Tower.
- Despite appearing as Troll Bombs, the bombs are mechanically identical to player-placed bombs and will benefit from Isaac's bomb-enhancing items.
- These bombs hurt the player as well as enemies.
- Taking damage from the Troll Bombs spawned by Curse of the Tower or any other type of bomb, including Isaac's bombs, will not re-activate the effect.
- Picking up this item will make all health transactions more difficult. Devil Beggars and Blood Donation Machines will be almost impossible to use because they will very likely be destroyed by bombs.
- The bombs prefer to spawn near the center of the room.
- The 6 Troll Bombs are difficult to dodge in small rooms.
- Pyromaniac: Troll Bombs will heal Isaac instead, allowing for essentially infinite health with proper usage.
- The Polaroid: If Isaac is damaged when he has half a red heart or less, the shield will activate and protect him from the Troll Bombs.
- Remote Detonator: The Troll Bombs generated will not explode until Remote Detonator is activated, unlike regular Troll Bombs.
- Safety Scissors: The Troll Bombs generated will be converted into bomb pickups rather than exploding.
- Blood Oath Not recommended. Spawns 6 Troll Bombs for each half heart removed, making death highly likely if Isaac does not leave the room immediately after being stabbed by Blood Oath, and leaving the starting room unsafe.
- The item image appears to be an XVI - The Tower card that has been burnt.
- The item's pickup quote was "You feel cursed...".
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music