Cupid's Arrow is a passive item.
- Grants piercing tears that travel through enemies (but not obstacles) instead of breaking on impact with them.
- 8 Inch Nails/ Blister/ Cricket's Head/ Flat Worm: Reduces knockback effectiveness of these items.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs travel through enemies. When combined with Ipecac, bombs do not explode upon hitting enemies.
- Fire Mind: Tears will continue to pierce enemies while retaining the explosion chance.
- Ipecac: Pierces through poop and Fire Place, but not enemies.
- This item is used in Slow Roll (challenge #15) and Pong (challenge #35).
- The item name is a reference to Valentine's Day and Cupid shooting an arrow into people's hearts to make them fall in love with someone.
- Despite its name, it does not charm enemies.
PC PBRM FRWV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC LKW7 LT70 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 AWGW H497 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita V3KN 9ASW
3DS 6SMW JGTV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|