Cube of Meat
Cube of Meat is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Multiple Cubes of Meat can be collected in a single run:
- The first cube spawns an orbital familiar that blocks shots and deals 7 damage per tick (105 damage per second) to enemies on contact.
- The second cube gives the orbital the ability to shoot tears that do 3.5 damage.
- The third cube turns the orbital into a Meat Boy that hunts nearby enemies, dealing 3.5 damage twice per second.
- The fourth cube makes the Meat Boy larger and increases its damage to 5.5 damage twice per second.
- The fifth and subsequent cubes will start the cycle again.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Harbingers will always drop Cube of Meat or Ball of Bandages.
- Cube of Meat will replace a Pretty Fly when the player has 3 Pretty Flies.
- If Monster Manual summons a Cube of Meat while the player has one already, it will raise the level of Cube of Meat only for the current room.
- In Repentance the Cube of Meat orbits the player significantly faster than before, making it more effective at blocking shots but less effective for dealing damage.
- Using Box of Friends will raise the level of the Cube of Meat by one each time it is used, rather than creating another Cube of Meat.
- A level 3 or 4 Meat Boy will deal significantly less damage than the orbital form but is also much easier to use.
- Potato Peeler can be used to get cubes by sacrificing a heart container.
Methods to create a Super Meat Boy[edit | edit source]
See the page for Unlocking Super Meat Boy & Super Bandage Girl.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Duct Tape: Familiar will stay in place relative to Isaac at levels 1 and 2. No effect at levels 3 and 4.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Super Meat Boy - Make a Super Meat Boy by picking up Cube of Meat 4 times in one run; see methods to create a Super Meat Boy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Cube of Meat is a reference to Super Meat Boy, the main character of the game of the same name, developed by Edmund McMillen, creator of The Binding of Isaac.
- The pickup quote is a reference to the Pokémon series catchphrase "Gotta catch 'em all."
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC Y9XX 1CZY
WiiU 6R2A QJ14
XboxOne 23LX 2J6Y
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|