Cube of Meat is an unlockable passive item.
- The first cube creates an Orbital Familiar which deals 105/ 56 damage per second.
- Each subsequent Cube of Meat obtained are combined with the first one (increasing its 'level'), changing its characteristics:
- Level 2: Gives the orbital the ability to shoot tears that deal 3.5 damage every 1/ 0.66 second(s).
- Level 3: Changes it from an orbital to a Meat Boy that that chases nearby enemies dealing 7/ 10 contact damage per second
- Level 4: Increases the size of the Meat Boy larger and increases its damage to 11/ 20 per second.
- The fifth Cube of Meat will create a new Level 1 cube, and start the cycle again.
- Multiple Cubes of Meat can be collected in a single run.
- The orbital orbits Isaac significantly faster.
- Famine, Pestilence, War, and Death will always drop either a Ball of Bandages or Cube of Meat. After the first one drops, further Harbingers will only drop that same one and never the other for the duration of the run.
- The ticking rate for Meat Boys' contact damage causes them to often deal damage twice once they touch an enemy, making their first second of DPS up to 1.5x higher than normal.
- Book of Revelations: Ensures that Harbingers that haven't already been defeated will replace their respective floor's boss, making it drastically easier to collect multiple Cubes of Meat.
- Box of Friends / Monster Manual: Additional copies of Ball of Bandages combine with the first, increasing its level as normal.
- Potato Peeler: Consumes 1 Heart Container in return for creating 1 Cube of Meat and increasing damage a little.
- Duct Tape: Familiar will stay in place relative to Isaac at levels 1 and 2. No effect at levels 3 and 4.
- Pretty Fly: Cube of Meat will replace one if Isaac already has 3 Pretty Flies. If the Cube of Meat reaches level 3 or 4, the Pretty Fly will come back until another Cube of Meat orbital is obtained.
- The Cube of Meat is a reference to the game Super Meat Boy, developed by Edmund McMillen, creator of The Binding of Isaac.
- The pickup quote is a reference to the Pokémon series catchphrase "Gotta catch 'em all."
PC Y9XX 1CZY
WiiU 6R2A QJ14
XboxOne 23LX 2J6Y
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|