Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns an ice cube familiar. It cannot move on its own, but slides around when Isaac walks into it or when enemies shoot at it.
- The familiar damages and slows enemies it touches while moving. It can deal up to 11 damage when it collides with enemies, depending on how fast it's moving.
- Monsters killed by Cube Baby are frozen.
- Frozen monsters will follow the same physics as Cube Baby, and will shatter on impact creating ice shards that are capable of freezing other monsters
- Cube Baby can block enemy projectiles.
- This item belongs to the Conjoined set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a three-faced version of himself.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC HJJR QWW8 (First floor Treasure Room)
PC LJ0R 6YAW (First floor Treasure Room)
PC YA1X SSE3 (First floor Treasure Room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||Pushing Cube Baby directly into a hole in a way that it cannot slide sideways will cause it to shake until it starts to "float" over the hole, acting as if it were on the ground. It returns to normal if it leaves that hole.|
|Bug!||Touching Cube Baby activates Panic Button on hit detection.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|