Crystal Ball is an activated item.
Upon use, it:
- Reveals the floor layout and all special rooms except the Super Secret Room.
- Drops either a Soul Heart or a random card or rune. (50% chance of either)
- While held, increases the chance of finding a Planetarium by 15%, or 100% if a treasure room has been skipped.
- The map revealing effect will not work if the Curse of the Lost is active.
- It's possible to get more than one Crystal Ball from Fortune Tellers on a single run.
- The Planetarium bonus guarantees the level generation to attempt placing one, but the level layout may not have enough room. Read the article on Planetariums for further details.
- Book of Virtues: Wisps have much greater health than normal wisps. Tears that are fired from the wisps will auto aim towards nearby enemies, similar to Demon Baby.
- Daemon's Tail: The chance to drop cards or runes will change to 90%/10% in favor of cards.
- The reflection of a face can be seen on the crystal ball's surface. It is easier to make out on the 3DS lower screen icon.
PC QDEJ YC0G (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC SDEY E6TL (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4 S9JE DPPD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|