The Crystal Ball is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Upon use, it:
- Reveals the floor layout and all special rooms except the Super Secret Room.
- Drops either a Soul Heart or a random card or rune. (50% chance of either)
Holding the as been skipped. T as your active item gives a passive boost of 15% to the chances of finding a eveals the [[Ch if they are unlocked on the player's save file. This bonus is raised to 100% if a ps either a [[Sou has been skipped. This bonus is lost when the player finds a hance of either.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The map revealing effect will not work if the Curse of the Lost is active.
- It's possible to get more than one Crystal Ball from Fortune Tellers on a single run.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Daemon's Tail: The chance to drop cards or runes will change to 90%/10% in favor of cards.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The reflection of a face can be seen on the crystal ball's surface. It is easier to make out on the 3DS lower screen icon.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC QDEJ YC0G (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC SDEY E6TL (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4 S9JE DPPD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|