World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Grants 2 Soul Hearts.
- Replaces normal tears with blue diamond tears while Isaac has no damaged Red Heart containers or Bone Hearts.
- While the effect is active, grants double damage, +5.25 range, +1.50 range, +0.5 tear height, and -0.30 shot speed.
- The crown will glow blue while active; if inactive, it will appear grey.
- The effect will deactivate for the rest of the current room when damage is taken, regardless of Isaac's health.
- Fighting waves in Greed Mode won't reactivate the crown.
- Because the effect occurs if Isaac has no Red Heart containers at all, this is an extremely beneficial item for ???, Tainted ???, The Lost, Tainted Lost, Dark Judas, Tainted Judas, Tainted Bethany and Tainted Forgotten.
- Due to the fact that they will be at full health a larger portion of the time than most characters, this item is also very powerful for Keeper and Tainted Keeper.
- If the damage is lost with Tainted Isaac, he can pick up another item in the same room and then swap it back to refresh the effect. Holding onto pedestal generation like Mystery Gift will allow him to place an item inside a difficult boss room and regain the bonus damage after being hit.
- Using XI - Strength when already at a maximum 12 hearts, but having taken damage (hence visually having full maximum health) will not reactivate the item.
- Holy Mantle: This will block damage and keep Crown of Light active.
- Rock Bottom: While the diamond tear effect will disappear when Isaac is hit, the damage up will not be reverted.
- This item is the angelic counterpart to the Dark Prince's Crown.
- Despite the pickup quote being "The untainted gain power" Tainted characters will still get the boost.
|Bug!||If Isaac picks up a Bone Heart while the crown is glowing blue and leaves the current room, the crown will continue to glow blue even though the damage boost is inactive due to the Bone Heart container being empty. Taking any damage won't make the crown turn gray until Isaac fills all of his Red Heart containers and leaves the current room to reset the effect.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music