- Red Heart damage will be taken before Soul Heart, Black Heart, and Rotten Heart damage.
- With Bone Hearts, Red Hearts contained within the Bone Hearts will be taken before regular Red Heart damage, but the Bone Hearts will not be fully depleted.
- If Isaac only has half a Red Heart left, Soul and Black Heart damage will be taken, and Bone Hearts can be destroyed.
- This is useful for getting into Boss Challenge Rooms when you want to maintain your Soul/Black Hearts but have more than one filled Red Heart container.
- Red Heart damage taken via the trinket affects your Devil Room/ Angel Room chances normally.
- As a result, this trinket makes Soul/Black Hearts useless at protecting Devil/Angel Room chances.
- Bone Hearts will be emptied before Red Hearts, making them very valuable to protect your Devil/Angel room chances.
- This is useful when playing as The Forgotten, as it will preserve his Bone Hearts (and Devil/Angel Room chance) until all of his Bone Hearts are empty.
- This trinket does nothing while controlling The Soul.
|Ultra Greedier Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|