Cricket's Head is a passive item.
- +0.5 damage up.
- x1.5 damage multiplier.
- The x1.5 damage multiplier does not stack with the x1.5 damage multiplier from Magic Mushroom, from the combination of The Book of Belial and Blood of the Martyr, or itself (by using an item such as Diplopia, for example). However, it will stack with any other multipliers, such as Sacred Heart.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, this item was known as "Max's Head". Max was the name of a dog that Edmund McMillen wanted as a child, but never got.
- The filename for the item icon in the game files still refers to it as "Max's Head".
- According to Edmund's first post-Repentance Lore Stream, the reason for the name change is due to the fact that it 'bugged him' to name an item after an animal that did not exist in a game that was written around his life.
- According to the same lore stream, the name 'Max' comes from the name of a pet rabbit that was owned by McMillen's sister.
- Cricket's Head is named after one of Ed's former cats who is now rehomed, Cricket.
- The shocked look on Isaac's face implies that like with many children, his pet's death was kept secret from him.
- Although Cricket's Body and Cricket's Head are presumed to be from the same animal, Cricket's Body has darker fur color and spots than Cricket's Head.
PC CALB W46D (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 70S9 ZBBQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC X8ZZ LV47 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 66Q1 FBTR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 3GJV CSTQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Switch F2C8 342S (First floor Treasure Room)
Switch 2RV8 0TC9 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|