Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Rebirth||Suicide King||Chaos Card||Credit Card||Rules Card||A Card Against Humanity|
|Afterbirth||? Card||Get out of Jail Free Card||Emergency Contact||Dice Shard|
|Afterbirth †||Holy Card||Huge Growth||Ancient Recall||Era Walk|
The Credit Card is a special card.
- Using the Credit Card in a Shop instantly removes the cost of all items in that shop, allowing Isaac to take all of them for free.
- Using the Credit Card in a Devil Room or Black Market allows Isaac to take all the items without any health cost.
- Taking Devil Room items with the Credit Card does not prevent Angel Rooms from appearing.
- Free items will remain free, even if Isaac leaves the current room.
- Works with the Blank Card, allowing Isaac to purchase all items from every Shop, if used correctly.
- Using the Credit Card in a Shop prevents Restock from working in this Shop only. However, Restock Machines will work, creating new items.
- Can be used in the starting room of Dark Room, allowing all four items to be taken for free.
- Credit Card is given significantly more detail in its Four Souls card, showing it to be owned by Isaac's Mom.
- The Credit Card itself is from "Heavenly Rewards", with a symbol resembling an upside-down Godhead in the bottom right corner.
- The last four digits on the Credit Card are "0109", a reference to a bug involving the Greed Donation Machine that was later incorporated in an ARG that added Keeper to the game.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music