Crack the Sky is an activated item.
- Summons 5 beams of light in random locations on the ground. Each beam lasts for 0.8 seconds and deals large amounts of damage to enemies that touch them. They have a hitbox in a 3x3 cross shape.
- Each beam can hit the same enemy up to 8 times, and deals Isaac's tear damage plus a flat 20 damage per hit.
- The beams tend to gravitate towards the enemies, unlike the original game.
- The beams have a high chance to directly target enemies, unlike the original game.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps in the middle ring. The wisps summon a beam of light when touched, dealing 12 damage to nearby enemies in addition to their normal contact damage.
- Conquest uses this ability to damage Isaac.
- Boss Isaac also uses this ability to damage Isaac, only in a pattern and in a higher quantity of beams.
PC NHGD 9GZS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC N1HG H3HR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC VWQ3 ZL6A (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS KQFE RHD6 (First floor Treasure Room; Curse of the Lost)
3DS DBEB GF7D (First floor Treasure Room)
3DS 1Z1T Y1VC (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|