Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants spectral tears.
- When tears travel off-screen, they loop back around through the opposite wall.
- +2.25 Range up.
- +3 Range up
- +1.5 Tear height.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The Forgotten: The skeleton form's charge attack can loop through walls.
- A Lump of Coal: Tears will continually gain damage when passing through walls.
- Azazel/ Brimstone: The laser continues behind Isaac and back once again, potentially hitting enemies twice in one blast.
- Mom's Knife: Causes Mom's Knife to appear on the opposite wall if thrown through one. It then returns through the wall to Isaac.
- Mom's Knife + Brimstone: The barrage of knives flies across the room until it hits the wall twice.
- My Reflection: When shooting through a wall, tears speed up towards Isaac rather than returning through the original wall. With enough shot speed and range the tears can loop twice.
- Tech X: Laser rings will go through walls, extra distance depending on shot speed.
- Tractor Beam: Causes the tears to loop right back in front of Isaac after they go offscreen.
- Revelation: The laser will loop around, potentially hitting enemies twice.
- Any item that grants multiple shots like Loki's Horns and Mom's Eye are good items to take.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Overridden by Brimstone.
- Compound Fracture/ The Parasite: Tears will only split when hitting obstacles or enemies but not walls.
- Tears will split on contact with walls. Only one split will occur on contact with Walls and Objects.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs cannot go through walls, but are spectral.
- Epic Fetus: Overridden by Epic Fetus, stat effects apply.
- The Ludovico Technique: When the tear is moved offscreen, it loops back through the opposite wall.
- Proptosis: Tears shrink while traveling through walls and often disappear before they can reappear on the other side.
- Rubber Cement: Overrides Continuum.
- Technology Zero: Tears will travel through walls; however, the electricity will not connect the tears while they are outside the room. Once tears have passed through walls, the electric arcs connect very erratically to other tears, limiting the effeciency of the combination.
- Tiny Planet: Tears that travel through walls will travel until they reach Isaac and start orbiting him again.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tears fired by Isaac look similar to the projectiles fired during Hush's fight.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC Z6KS 3LGT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC SX7M 897B (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC EHQ7 3V9G (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC JKPK BCGS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn, also has Restock Machine)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|