- Charges horizontally off-screen. Reappears alongside 7-8 copies of himself from the opposite end of the screen. These copies are randomly dispersed, covering a majority of the screen and will continuing charging. After all the copies have charged off-screen, the original Conquest will charge back into the room.
- He performs this attack more often if Isaac is to his left or right.
- All copies of Conquest share his health bar.
- Fires 4 homing projectiles in the cardinal directions.
- Ascends off-screen and summons 8-10 staggered Crack the Sky beams in random locations.
- Returns from the side of the screen.
Conquest deals a whole heart of contact damage regularly and including every summoned copy during his charge.
Conquest as one of Delirium's forms before Repentance.
- Conquest was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- He is an alternative of Death.
- Despite being Death's alternate version, his attacks are direct variations of War's first phase.
- His ID and room ID also both show that he is a variation of War.
- Conquest is one of the actual Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as opposed to Pestilence.
- The stitching on Conquest's stomach is an autopsy stitch, an incision in the shape of a Y.
- Conquest can be found in The Void, even before being unlocked.
- Delirium's Conquest form's horse resembles Famine's horse rather than Conquest's.
PC 002M JCXJ (The Womb 1)
|Bug!||Killing Conquest quickly while his clones are rushing across the screen and leaving one alive will cause the boss music to continue playing until leaving the room.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|