- Hops towards Isaac.
- Spits a ball of blood at Isaac, which creates a radial burst of 8 blood shots after a moderate distance.
- Coughs up a chaotic burst of shots at Isaac. This burst contains a Globin goo pile, which will regenerate and chase Isaac if not killed. This has a chance to be a Gazing Globin goo pile.
- This attack cannot create Globins if the Cohort currently has 4 summoned Globins. Other Globins in the room do not count towards this limit.
- Upon death, splits into four Globin goo piles.
- If a Globin goo pile lands over non-solid ground e.g. over a pit or between a wall and obstacles, it is killed instead of spawning.
- The eyeball that appears when it performs its splitting projectile attack resembles that of a Gazing Globin.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|