Clog remains stationary generally in the center of the room but can rarely be encountered at the center top of the room. It performs the following attacks:
- Spits out a Drip below it and can occasionally repeat this attack multiple times with a maximum of 4 Drips alive at once.
- Creates three lines of farts that spread across the room, knocking away Isaac and Drips. Each fart has a chance to spawn a Poop.
- 1-2 Corny Poops are spawned in this attack.
- If there are 2 or more Drips alive, Clog spins and causes the water in the room to circulate around him, catching Isaac and any spawned Drips in its current.
- Shoots out 4 spiraling lines of projectiles.
- Consists of either slow projectiles with small gaps in between or fast projectiles with bigger gaps in between.
- Upon Clog's death, all remaining Drips are "flushed" away identical to the effect of using Flush! on them.
- If a Butt Bombs Bomb goes off in the same room as Clog, it heals him.
- Flush! kills Clog instantly and causes him to leave behind 6 Dips.
- Like other water-based effects in the Dross floor, Isaac is unaffected by Clog's spinning attack if he has flight.
- This is particularly useful if fighting Clog in the mirror world, as Isaac will be The Lost for that fight.
- Clog appears to be a boss version of Splurt.
- Upon death, Clog will play a flush animation where he disappears into the floor.
- He shares the same "voice" with Brownie, albeit pitched down.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|