|Base HP||Stage HP|
|This article is a stub.|
You can help the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki by.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
Chimera trods quickly in Isaac's direction, leaving a trail of harmful Green Creep. While walking, it builds speed, making wide turns due to its momentum and can also perform the following attacks:
- Spits out 5 Small Maggots.
- Spits out a Sick Boom Fly and throws it towards Isaac.
- Jumps twice towards Isaac, shooting out a radius of 8 tears on the first landing and 4 rock waves in diagonal directions on the second landing.
- Shoots out 8 Ipecac shots towards where Isaac is predicted to move. The landing position of each projectile is marked on the ground.
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
Once its Hp has dropped to about half, it will make a final charge towards Isaac before tripping and dividing the head and body into separate entities. Each part has its own attacks:
- The head continuously makes leaps towards Isaac and slides a distance after landing while leaving a trail of damaging Red Creep. It can also perform the following attacks:
- Shoots out 4 spreads of 5 projectiles in Isaac's direction.
- Performs three quick dashes, similar to Dingle, leaving Creep.
- If the body dies before the head, it will continuously make long charges at Isaac, bouncing off any walls while also leaving Creep.
- The body continues to chase Isaac like the first phase but at a slower pace. It can also perform the following attacks:
- Fires a green-hued Brimstone beam downwards if Isaac is directly above or below it. It will be propelled upwards by this beam until it hits the wall.
- Runs quickly towards Isaac before leaping and rolling around the room bouncing off walls, much like The Cage.
- If the head is close it can pick the head up and throw it at Isaac, creating a burst of projectiles where the head collides with a wall.
- If the head dies before the body, the body will roll around like The Cage for the rest of the battle until it dies.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Chimera lends its name to the fact that it is a mix of three other bosses:
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|