Chemical Peel is a passive item.
- +2 flat damage to tears fired from Isaac's left eye.
- The damage bonus is unaffected by both positive and negative damage multipliers.
- Cain has a 50% chance of firing a shot with the effects of Chemical Peel whenever he fires.
- Blood Clot applies to the same eye and the effects stack.
- Generally every interaction and synergy that applies to Chemical Peel also applies to Blood Clot. See its page for any differences to what is listed here.
- 20/20/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: Every other set of tears has the Chemical Peel effect.
- Brimstone: The entire laser has a high chance to have the Chemical Peel effect, with no visual difference.
- Dr. Fetus: The damage bonus applies to every bomb, with no visual difference.
- Epic Fetus: The missiles have a high chance to deal 40 points extra damage, with no visual difference.
- Lead Pencil: All tears in the tear barrage will gain the Chemical Peel effect.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear flashes between normal and the higher-damaging Chemical Peel tear.
- Mom's Knife: Each tick of the Knife's damage has a high chance to gain the bonus, with no visual difference.
- Soy Milk: Chemical Peel is unaffected by Soy Milk's damage down modifier, greatly increasing DPS.
- Tech.5: Chemical Peel has a chance to apply to the laser, with no visual difference.
- Technology: Lasers have a high chance to gain extra damage, with no visual difference.
- Technology 2: Every tear fired has Chemical Peel applied to it, but the laser is unaffected.
- Incubus: Has a 50% chance of firing a shot with the Chemical Peel effect.
- Sad Bombs: The last type of tear fired is used for the burst.
- Stapler: Gives a 50% chance of firing a Chemical Peel shot, similar to Cain.
- Tech X: Overrides Chemical Peel.
- Varicose Veins: The last type of tear fired is used for the burst.
Isaac's face looks similar to a Dople when this item is obtained.
PC 4AA3 QSMJ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC S9CH XAMT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 VXMQ Y96F (First Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music