Charm of the Vampire
Charm of the Vampire is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Restores half a Red Heart for every 13 enemies killed.
- +0.3 damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As Keeper, health coins can be restored with this item.
- As ??? and The Lost, this item causes no effect because these characters have no Red Hearts.
- A Shopkeeper counts as an enemy.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Maggy's Bow: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the player clears out a room and saves at least one enemy, they can save, quit, and then continue the run to enter the same room with enemies reset. The counter for Charm of the Vampire is saved along with the game, meaning the player can farm the same room for Red Hearts.
- This item is used in Have a Heart (challenge #25).
- A vampire is a being from folklore who subsists by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of the living.
- If the player dies while one of their tears is on track to kill an enemy (or by killing a weak enemy using contact damage) Charm of the Vampire can heal the player for half a heart while the player is in the process of dying, leaving the player dead with half a Red Heart.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 110J FPGT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 XTJ2 4474 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|