Carrion Queen is only vulnerable in the flesh segment of her behind. She moves randomly around the room in cardinal directions and can perform the following attacks:
- Carrion Queen charges at Isaac whenever he lines up with one of her cardinal directions.
- Spawns a damaging Red Poop up to a maximum of 5.
- She damages and destroys Red Poop she charges into.
- When below half health, Carrion Queen begins to move diagonally, similar to The Hollow, but without flight. She no longer performs her previous attacks from Phase 1.
- She will bounce off of obstacles and her own Red Poop damaging it and destroying it in the process.
Carrion Queen deals a whole heart of contact damage in both phases.
Champion Versions 
- ◼ Pink: Carrion Queen moves slightly quicker, has 100% more HP (700) and spawns small Hearts instead of Red Poop. The hearts have 28 HP and killing them deals 40 damage to Carrion Queen. She does not bounce diagonally around the room when below half health.
Carrion Queen as one of Delirium's forms.
- Piercing tears make the fight much easier, as tears can pass through Carrion Queen's invulnerable segments and hit her vulnerable segment.
- Carrion Queen was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- She is the posthumous version of Chub.
- She is the boss version of the Carrion Princesses.
- Carrion is another word for the rotting flesh of a dead animal, often eaten by scavengers like vultures, coyotes, maggots, etc.
- The name "Carrion Queen" could be inspired by a level of Super Meat Boy under the name "King Carrion".
- Despite the Carrion Queen being an invertebrate, or an animal lacking a skeleton of bones, she has a skeletal appearance.
- During the death animation, Carrion Queen's head doesn't burst into blood. Instead, it flattens and instantly disappears.
- In the Bestiary, she is referred to as "The Carrion Queen".
|Bug!||Sometimes when entering the boss room and skipping the cut scene, Carrion Queen will spawn in the door, dealing damage to the player.|
|Bug!||While petrified, her entire body can be damaged.|
|Bug!||Each of the three segments of Carrion Queen will drop a heart instead of just one.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music