|Base HP||Stage HP|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
Carrion Queen is only vulnerable in the flesh segment of her behind. She moves randomly around the room in cardinal directions and can perform the following attacks:
- Carrion Queen charges at Isaac whenever he lines up with one of her cardinal directions.
- Like Chub, Carrion Queen eats any Bombs dropped in her path; stunning her for a moment before dealing considerable damage.
- Spawns a damaging Red Poop.
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
- When below half health, Carrion Queen begins to move diagonally, similar to The Hollow, but without flight. She no longer performs her previous attacks from Phase 1.
- She will bounce off of obstacles and her own Red Poop. However, if her Red Poop has already been partially damaged by Isaac, she will trample over it instead.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Pink: Carrion Queen moves slightly quicker, has 100% more HP (700) and spawns small Hearts instead of Red Poop. The hearts have 28 HP and killing them deals 40 damage to Carrion Queen. She does not bounce diagonally around the room when below half health.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Carrion Queen in-game before Repentance.
Carrion Queen as one of Delirium's forms before Repentance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Piercing tears make the fight much easier, as tears can pass through Carrion Queen's invulnerable segments and hit her vulnerable segment.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Carrion Queen was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- She is the posthumous version of Chub.
- She is the boss version of a Carrion Princess.
- Carrion is another word for the rotting flesh of a dead animal, often eaten by scavengers like vultures, coyotes, maggots, etc. 
- The name "Carrion Queen" could be inspired by a level of Super Meat Boy under the name "King Carrion".
- Despite the Carrion Queen being an invertebrate, or an animal lacking a skeleton of bones, she has a skeletal appearance.
- During the death animation, the Carrion Queen's head doesn't burst into blood. Instead, it flattens and instantly disappears.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||Sometimes when entering the boss room and skipping the cut scene, Carrion Queen will spawn in the door, dealing damage to the player.|
|Bug!||While petrified, her entire body can be damaged.|
|Bug!||Her eating rockets from Rocket in a Jar causes the game to crash.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|