Effects[edit | edit source]
- At the beginning of each floor, spawns 2 portals that each lead to either the Boss Room, Treasure Room, or Secret Room.
- From Chapter 4 onward, only 1 portal will spawn.
- The portals will disappear once the starting room is left, whether a portal was taken or not.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Boss Room portal is red, the Treasure Room portal is yellow, and the Secret Room portal is blue.
- During the Ascent, the portal will spawn in the "starting room" that leads to the next floor.
- Entering the starting room in the Mirror will cause the portals to spawn there, leading to the mirror's treasure, secret, or boss room.
- If the run is exited, the portals will not be there upon continuing.
- In The Void the boss portal will lead to a random boss, not necessarily Delirium.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Bloody Crown: Makes a second portal spawn in Chapter 4.
- Holy Crown/ Wicked Crown: Makes a second portal spawn in Chapter 5.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item may be a reference to the portals in the videogame Wizard of Legend, where four portals appear after clearing the boss room, that teleport you to important locations (shops or the start point) depending on their colour (red, green, purple, and turqouise).
- The subtext "A link to your future" is very likely a reference to the game The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past.
In-game footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|