Effect[edit | edit source]
- Causes Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Broken Shovel: Prevents the Mom's Foot from appearing for two rooms (empty or not), or for two waves of a Challenge Room or the Boss Rush.
- Crooked Penny: Splits the 50% chance to succeed into a 25% chance to quadruple all items and a 25% chance to duplicate all items while consuming the originals; the latter will make Devil deal and Shop items free.
- The 25% chance to duplicate all items while consuming the originals now generates 2 pennies instead.
- Void: Doubles effects of all absorbed activated items. Absorbing passives will not give extra stat ups.
- Sulfur: Counts as double activation for the current room.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Book of Secrets: Activates twice, but has a chance to uselessly activate the same effect twice.
- Book of Shadows/ The Gamekid/ My Little Unicorn/ Unicorn Stump: Doubles the length of invincibility, but no effect on damage where applicable.
- Clicker: If the Car Battery is removed by the first activation, a second activation will not happen. Two activations in a row is mostly detrimental, removing two items and possibly cycling through a character that lowers health.
- D4/ D100: Instantly re-rolls Isaac's items twice, which doubles the speed at which the item pools are exhausted and transformations are achieved.
- The D6/ D8/ D12/ D20: Re-rolls twice instantly without any benefits. The D6 depletes item pools at double the speed.
- D7: Doubles the amount of enemies summoned, but does not give double rewards.
- Dead Sea Scrolls: Activates 2 random effects.
- D Infinity: Activates 2 random dice. The second activation die cannot be predicted.
- Dull Razor: The invulnerability time is not increased, but damage-triggered items will activate twice if applicable.
- Eternal D6: Re-rolls twice like The D6 (see above), but the 50% chance of the item disappearing is increased to 75%.
- Head of Krampus: Doubles the damage the Brimstone beams deal to 44 (for a total of 880 damage per use). No effect on beam duration.
- The Hourglass: Doubles the length of the effect.
- Mine Crafter: Spawns a Movable TNT and instantly detonates it, damaging Isaac.
- This has been changed to spawn two Movable TNT barrels instead, which you can detonate at will.
- Moving Box: Activation swaps the contents of the box with the contents of the room.
- Spider Butt: Doubles in damage and slow time.
- The Bean/ Mega Bean/ Kidney Bean: Deals double damage, but charms/poisons/petrifies for the same amount of time.
- Tear Detonator: Multiplies detonated tears, resulting in 6x more tears than normal.
- Ventricle Razor: Places both trapdoors in same location.
- Ventricle Razor works normally.
No Effect[edit | edit source]
- ? Card
- Black Hole
- Blood Rights
- The Bible
- Bob's Rotten Head
- The Book of Belial
- Book of the Dead
- The Boomerang
- The Candle
- Dad's Key
- Doctor's Remote
- Eden's Soul
- Forget Me Now
- Friendly Ball
- Glass Cannon
- Glowing Hour Glass
- Guppy's Paw
- How to Jump
- Isaac's Tears
- IV Bag
- The Jar
- Jar of Flies
- Lemon Mishap
- Magic Fingers
- Mama Mega!
- Mega Blast
- Mom's Bra
- Mom's Pad
- Mr. ME!
- Mystery Gift
- Notched Axe
- Pandora's Box
- Plan C
- The Poop
- A Pony
- Portable Slot
- Potato Peeler
- Razor Blade
- Red Candle
- Remote Detonator
- Sacrificial Altar
- Shoop Da Whoop!
- Telepathy for Dummies
- We Need to Go Deeper!
- White Pony
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Repentance, Car Battery's description was "Double charge!"
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC A188 W1Q8 (First floor Shop)
Switch Q1ZZ ETS0 (Starting item as Eden)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||Mr. ME!: Grabbed items and pickups may become ghostly and impossible to pick up. Leaving the room and returning fixes this.|
Active Item Modifiers
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|