- Causes eligible activated items to activate twice on each use.
- Of the 171 activated items, 45% – 77 items – are not eligible.
- Broken Shovel: Prevents the Mom's Foot from appearing for two rooms (empty or not), or for two waves of a Challenge Room or the Boss Rush, essentially removing the stomping attacks for the entire duration of the Boss Rush
- Crooked Penny: Splits the 50% chance to succeed into a 25% chance to quadruple all items and a 25% chance to duplicate all items while consuming the originals; the latter will make Devil deal and Shop items free.
- The 25% chance to duplicate all items while consuming the originals now generates 2 pennies instead.
- Sulfur: Will count as giving double Brimstone, giving extra damage and a x1.2 damage multiplier for the current room.
- Void: Doubles effects of all absorbed activated items. Absorbing passives will not give extra stat ups.
- Wooden Nickel: 25% chance to spawn nothing, 50% chance to spawn one coin, and 25% chance to spawn two coins.
- Berserk!: Will only increase rage duration if no enemies are killed in the first half, effectively only affecting bosses that can't spawn enemies.
- Book of Virtues: Doubles the spawned wisps on activation.
- Book of Secrets: Activates twice, but has a chance to uselessly activate the same effect twice.
- Book of Shadows/ The Gamekid/ My Little Unicorn/ Unicorn Stump: Doubles the length of invincibility, but no effect on damage where applicable.
- Clicker: If the Car Battery is removed by the first activation, a second activation will not happen. Two activations in a row is mostly detrimental, removing two items and possibly cycling through a character that lowers health.
- Spindown Dice: Lowers ID by 2, good for some items, bad for others.
- Dark Arts: Doubles the duration, giving more time to walk through more enemies, if you end the effect before the end of the first second, the item will reactivate itself; allowing to target the same enemies twice.
- D4/ D100: Instantly re-rolls Isaac's items twice, which doubles the speed at which the item pools are exhausted and transformations are achieved.
- As items are returned back into the item pool when re-rolled, the item pools aren't exhausted at all. In addition, you need to actively be holding a transformation's respective items to retain them now, so using the double re-roll to gain multiple transformations is no longer possible.
- The D6/ D8/ D12/ D20: Re-rolls twice instantly without any benefits. The D6 depletes item pools at double the speed.
- D7: Doubles the amount of enemies summoned, but does not give double rewards.
- Dead Sea Scrolls: Activates 2 random effects.
- D Infinity: Activates 2 dice. The second activation die cannot be predicted.
- Activates 2 dice. The second activation die is determined by the seed and never changes.
- Dull Razor: The invulnerability time is not increased, but damage-triggered items will activate twice if applicable.
- Eternal D6: Re-rolls twice like The D6 (see above), but the 30% chance of the item disappearing is increased to 51%.
- Everything Jar: Instead of doubling its effect, Everything Jar will spawn a poop alongside its normal drop.
- Head of Krampus: Doubles the damage the brimstone beams deal (for a total of 880 damage/ 380 damage per use). Doesn't double the brimstone beams' duration.
- The Hourglass: Doubles the length of the effect.
- Mega Mush: Makes the effect twice as long.
- Mine Crafter: Spawns a Movable TNT and instantly detonates it, damaging Isaac.
- This has been changed to spawn two Movable TNT barrels instead, which you can detonate at will.
- Moving Box: Activation swaps the contents of the box with the contents of the room.
- This has been changed to have have no effects.
- Spider Butt: Deals 10 damage to enemies twice but does not increase slow effect.
- Stitches: Swaps places with Isaac twice in quick succession, rendering Stitches useless for collecting pickups & items beyond pits, rocks etc.
- However, it can still be used to telefrag enemies.
- The Bean/ Mega Bean/ Kidney Bean: Deals double damage, but charms/poisons/petrifies for the same amount of time.
- Tear Detonator: Multiplies detonated tears, resulting in 6x more tears than normal.
- Telekinesis doubles the duration of the effect, with 6 sec. of use and 6 sec. of charge time
- The Scooper: Will summon 2 peepers in a bifurcated direction
- Ventricle Razor: Places both trapdoors in same location.
- Ventricle Razor works normally.
- ? Card
- Alabaster Box
- Bag of Crafting
- Black Hole
- Blood Rights
- The Bible
- Bob's Rotten Head
- The Book of Belial
- Book of the Dead
- The Boomerang
- The Candle
- Dad's Key
- Death Certificate
- Decap Attack
- Doctor's Remote
- Eden's Soul
- Esau Jr.
- Free Lemonade
- Forget Me Now
- Friendly Ball
- Glass Cannon
- Glowing Hour Glass
- Golden Razor
- Guppy's Paw
- How to Jump
- Isaac's Tears
- IV Bag
- The Jar
- Jar of Flies
- Lemon Mishap
- Magic Fingers
- Mama Mega!
- Mega Blast
- Mom's Bra
- Mom's Bracelet
- Mom's Pad
- Mr. ME!
- Mystery Gift
- Notched Axe
- Pandora's Box
- Plan C
- The Poop
- A Pony
- Portable Slot
- Potato Peeler
- Razor Blade
- R Key
- Red Candle
- Red Key
- Remote Detonator
- Sacrificial Altar
- Sharp Key
- Shoop Da Whoop!
- Spin to Win
- Telepathy for Dummies
- Urn of Souls
- Vade Retro
- We Need to Go Deeper!
- White Pony
- Having more than one Car Battery has no effect.
- Prior to Repentance, Car Battery's description was "Double charge!"
PC A188 W1Q8 (First floor Shop)
Switch Q1ZZ ETS0 (Starting item as Eden)
|Bug!||Mr. ME!: Grabbed items and pickups may become ghostly and impossible to pick up. Leaving the room and returning fixes this.|
Bug! Tainted Lazarus: using Flip as Tainted Lazarus activates flip twice. Character remains same in room, and flipped items are unable to be picked up. Leaving the room and returning fixes this.
|Active Item Modifiers|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music