Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Gives Isaac one of the following stat boosts per half heart healed with Red Heart pickups:
- Spawns a Red Heart when picked up.
- Items/effects that directly heal Isaac (such as Yum Heart, XIX - The Sun, Charm of the Vampire, etc.) do not trigger stat boosts from Candy Heart.
- Healing using Rotten Hearts triggers the stat boosts for Candy Heart.
- This item does not give stats when adding to Tainted Bethany's blood charges.
- This item is useless for characters that can't have red hearts (e.g. The Lost, Keeper, ???, etc.).
- Any healing prior to picking up Candy Heart will not provide stat boosts.
- The stat bonuses are "stored" on the Candy Heart. Dropping or losing it in any way won't immediately revert the bonuses gained, only when Isaac's stats are updated again. The respective stat changed is the one that loses the Candy Heart bonuses.
- The bonus stats will be lost if Isaac's stats are updated by dropping out of the game or if the game crashes.
- The stat bonuses are seeded, meaning the same stat ups will apply in the same order in the same seed.
- Hypercoagulation:/ Tainted Magdalene: Can provide infinite stat boosts, if the dropped hearts are caught in time.
- Maggy's Bow: Increases the stat boosts given by Candy Heart, provided extra Red health was restored.
- Apple of Sodom: This doesn't give the stat increases when picking up hearts to make spiders.
- Diplopia: This item isn't affected by stacking.
- This item is the red heart equivalent to Soul Locket, and gives half as many stats per heart collected, comparatively.
|The Beast Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music