- Upon entering a new room, Isaac will become camouflaged and all enemies become confused. The effect will last until the player presses a fire button.
- Bosses will not be confused when Isaac is camouflaged.
- A co-op baby firing will also end the effect.
- When entering a room, Stone Grimaces will immediately attack you — ignoring the effect.
- List of enemies that are completely unaffected by this item:
- List of enemies partially affected by this item's effects:
- Tar Boys (visually confused, but will fire at your current location)
- The Thing (visually confused, won't try to line up with you, but will spit damaging red creep when you're lining up with it)
- Tube Worms (visually confused, but will fire at your current location)
- Wall Creeps (visually confused, won't try to line up with you, but will keep shooting projectiles/brimstone lasers)
- Black Globin's Bodys (visually confused, but keep spawning Spiders that are also confused)
- Blind Creeps (visually confused, but keep shooting projectiles)
- Fat Bats (visually confused, but keep shooting projectiles in random, ordinal directions)
- Fatties & Pale Fatties (visually confused, but will fart/shoot projectiles, when you get close)
- Hosts & Mobile Hosts (visually confused, will pop up very often without actually shooting. Mobile Hosts will move towards your direction)
- Imps (visually confused, but will fire at your current location and also teleports around)
- Lil' Haunts (visually confused, won't follow you, but will shoot at your current location)
- Meatballs (visually confused, but will still spew fountains of short-range blood shots in all directions or a line of damaging red creep in a random direction)
- Mom's Hand (visually confused, will land somewhere in the room (indicated by its shadow) and - if you get hit somehow - sends you back to the spawn room of the floor)
- Mushrooms (visually confused, but will occasionally shoot red shots in either the cardinal or diagonal directions)
- Nerve Ending 2 (visually confused, but will try to whip at you when you get too close)
- Pooters & Super Pooters (visually confused, won't shoot, but will move slowly towards your direction)
- Red & Purple Fire Places are not affected by this item.
- While bosses are not confused, monsters spawned during boss fights are confused, as long as the effect lasts.
- The item's effect can potentially cause FPS drops.
- Active items: May be used to deal damage without canceling the effect.
- Orbital familiars: Enemies can be damaged with little risk, as the camo effect allows the player to get close enough for the orbital to deal damage with low risk of taking damage themselves. Because of the effect, champion versions of enemies will be tinted the same color as all other enemies. This makes it much harder to distinguish certain champion types, such as those that explode upon death. So be careful.
- Mars: Can be used to deal damage without canceling the effect.
- Blood Puppy: Like most enemies, a hostile Blood Puppy will not target Isaac while the camo effect is active, but it will still target and attack other enemies.
- Brimstone: Charging ends the camo effect, and the effect doesn't happen when entering a room with a full charge.
- The Ludovico Technique: Camo Undies will remain active until the tear is moved by pressing a button.
- Since the tear follows you, you can run around and use the tear to kill enemies.
- Tear no longer follows the player, but will still not remove Camo effect until moved.
- The phrase Camo Kid is a reference to the CAM0 K1DD seed.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|