|Rocks||Poops||Fire Places||Cobwebs||TNT||Spikes||Blocks||Buttons||Dirt Patches||Teleporters|
Silver Buttons appear in trap rooms, which have hazards in them which disarm upon pressing all of the silver buttons in the room. Hazards include:
- Retractable Spikes
- Troll Bombs
- Megatroll Bombs
- Stone Grimaces
- Vomit Grimaces
- Constant Stone Shooters
- Gaping Maws
- Broken Gaping Maws
- Brimstone Heads
- Cross Stone Shooters
- Quake Grimaces
- Wall Huggers
- Red Poop
- Red Fire Places
- Purple Fire Places
Once pressed, all the hazards will be disarmed - spikes will retract, Red Poop will transform into regular Poop, Red Fire Places will turn into regular Fire Places, Purple Fire Places will turn into Blue Fire Places, and Pitfalls will close.
Unlike Reward Plates, all Silver Buttons in the room have to be pressed to clear the room even if all enemies are slain.
Red Buttons usually appear in normal rooms.
Once pressed, all enemies will be killed and all enemy projectiles will be destroyed. Enemies that normally spawn another enemy or shoot projectiles upon death will not do so if slain by a Red Button.
Pressing all 3 yellow buttons throughout the floor unlocks the bridge to Knife Piece 2.
Brown Buttons cause certain pits (varies from room to room) to be filled so they can be walked on. Sometimes it clears rocks instead.
This list is currently incomplete.
- 1-3 random Bomb, Heart, Coin, or Key pickups
- A Donation Machine
- A Beggar
- A Slot Machine
- A Fortune Telling Machine
- 1-3 monsters or bosses in front of each exit of the room
- A trapdoor to the next floor
- Golden poop
- An item
There is a 50-50 chance to spawn a reward or a monster.
|An item from the current pool||1%|
|1-2 Red Hearts||20%|
|Fortune Telling Machine||2.5%|
|Basement||Attack Fly, Ring Fly, Dart Fly, Horf, Charger, Spider|
|Caves||Charger, Boom Fly, Hive, Nest, Maw, One Tooth|
|Depths||Baby, Globin, Bony, Knight, Fat Sack, Gurglings|
|Womb||MemBrain, Dinga, Lump, Mom's Hand|
|???||Drowned Charger, Fatty|
|Sheol||Little Horn, Greed, Rag Man|
|Cathedral||Monstro, Gemini, The Duke of Flies|
|Dark Room||Little Horn, Nulls|
|Chest||Monstro, Super Envy|
- A Reward Plate may spawn a trapdoor even in Chest. If that happens and Isaac enters them, the floor is restarted as with Forget Me Now or 5-pip Dice Room.
- If it spawns enemies, the doors to the room will not close, allowing Isaac to avoid fighting them.
- When enemies are spawned, they appear only at walls with doors (barring an I AM ERROR room where the locations are random). This may help locating Secret Rooms as their secret doors also count.
- Different enemies may spawn from the buttons depending on the floor, with difficult enemies such as Bosses being spawned on later floors.
- Donation Machines spawned in Greed mode will be regular Donation Machines and not Greed Donation Machines.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|