|Rocks||Poops||Fire Places||Cobwebs||TNT||Spikes||Blocks||Buttons||Dirt Patches||Teleporters|
Silver Buttons[edit | edit source]
Silver Buttons appear in trap rooms, which have hazards in them which disarm upon pressing all of the silver buttons in the room. Hazards include:
- Retractable Spikes
- Troll Bombs
- Megatroll Bombs
- Stone Grimaces
- Vomit Grimaces
- Constant Stone Shooters
- Gaping Maws
- Broken Gaping Maws
- Brimstone Heads
- Cross Stone Shooters
- Quake Grimaces
- Wall Huggers
- Red Poop
- Red Fire Places
- Purple Fire Places
Once pressed, all the hazards will be disarmed - spikes will retract, Red Poop will transform into regular Poop, Red Fire Places will turn into regular Fire Places, Purple Fire Places will turn into Blue Fire Places, and Pitfalls will close.
Unlike Reward Plates, all Silver Buttons in the room have to be pressed to clear the room even if all enemies are slain.
|Bug!||In trap rooms with retracting spikes, pressing the silver button within five frames of the spikes deploying will cause them to appear to fail to retract, but this is only a visual bug, and they will not deal damage. This can be fixed by leaving the room and re-entering.|
Red Buttons [edit | edit source]
Red Buttons usually appear in normal rooms.
Once pressed, all enemies will be killed and all enemy projectiles will be destroyed. Enemies that normally spawn another enemy or shoot projectiles upon death will not do so if slain by a Red Button.
Yellow Buttons [edit | edit source]
Pressing all 3 yellow buttons through out the floor unlocks the bridge to Knife Piece 2.
Brown Buttons [edit | edit source]
Brown Buttons cause certain pits (varies from room to room) to be filled so they can be walked on. Sometimes it clears rocks instead.
Reward Plates (Spawn Buttons)[edit | edit source]
Possible Spawns[edit | edit source]
Afterbirth [edit | edit source]
This list is currently incomplete.
- 1-3 random Bomb, Heart, Coin, or Key pickups
- A Donation Machine
- A Beggar
- A Slot Machine
- A Fortune Telling Machine
- 1-3 monsters or bosses in front of each exit of the room
- A trapdoor to the next floor
- Golden poop
- An item
Afterbirth † [edit | edit source]
There is a 50-50 chance to spawn a reward or a monster.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|An item from the current pool||1%|
|1-2 Red Hearts||20%|
|Fortune Telling Machine||2.5%|
Monsters[edit | edit source]
|The Basement||Attack Fly, Ring Fly, Dart Fly, Horf, Charger, Spider|
|The Caves||Charger, Boom Fly, Hive, Nest, Maw, One Tooth|
|The Depths||Baby, Globin, Bony, Knight, Fat Sack, Gurglings|
|The Womb||MemBrain, Dinga, Lump, Mom's Hand|
|???||Drowned Charger, Fatty|
|Sheol||Little Horn, Greed, Rag Man|
|Cathedral||Monstro, Gemini, The Duke of Flies|
|Dark Room||Little Horn, Nulls|
|The Chest||Monstro, Super Envy|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A Reward Plate may spawn a trapdoor even in The Chest. If that happens and Isaac enters them, the floor is restarted as with Forget Me Now or 5-pip Dice Room.
- If it spawns enemies, the doors to the room will not close, allowing Isaac to avoid fighting them.
- When enemies are spawned, they appear only at walls with doors (barring an I AM ERROR room where the locations are random). This may help locating Secret Rooms as their secret doors also count.
- Different enemies may spawn from the buttons depending on the floor, with difficult enemies such as Bosses being spawned on later floors.
- Donation Machines spawned in Greed mode will be regular Donation Machines and not Greed Donation Machines.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|