Butter Bean is an unlockable activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, Isaac farts and knocks back nearby enemies.
- Upon use, Isaac farts and knocks back nearby enemies and projectiles.
- Upon use, Isaac farts and knocks back nearby enemies and projectiles. Enemies pushed into walls or obstacles take 10 damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac swaps Butter Bean for a different active item, then picks up Butter Bean again, it has a 10% chance to transform into Wait What?.
- Since Wait What? is much more useful than Butter Bean, it is almost always worth it to swap out Butter Bean over and over to force a transformation to Wait What?.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Ghost Pepper: Shoots a flame behind Isaac upon each use of Butter Bean. Two flames will be shot if Isaac also has Car Battery.
- Panic Button: Activates Butter Bean upon taking damage. If the damage was from a projectile that Butter Bean can knock away, it will be negated.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PS4 V3SV Y7A2 (First floor Treasure Room)
PC 0BCA XKDM (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|