- Certain spider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac, nor actively spawn other enemies. Spiders that are spawned from enemies that are not affected by Bursting Sack will also remain neutral.
- Affected spider enemies that deal no damage to Isaac whatsoever include: Baby Long Legs, Big Spider, Crazy Long Legs, Level 2 Spider, Small Baby Long Legs, Small Crazy Long Legs, and Spider.
- Unaffected spider enemies include: Blind Creep, Blister, Rage Creep, Ragling, Rag Man's Ragling, The Thing, Trite, and Wall Creep.
- Affected enemies that deal no contact damage but can still damage Isaac through other methods include: Blind Creep, Blister, Migraine, Rage Creep, Ragling, Rag Man's Ragling, Soy Creep, Tainted Soy Creep, The Thing, Ticking Spider, and Wall Creep.
- Except for Ticking Spiders, Migraines, and Blind Creeps, all other spiders will still uselessly try to target Isaac for contact damage.
- Coal Spiders aren't aggressive to Isaac, but will still deal contact damage.
- Twitchies are not counted as "spider" enemies and are unaffected by this item.
- This item belongs to the Spider Baby set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a humanoid spider.
- If either one of Jacob and Esau holds Bursting Sack, both gain the benefits.
- This item is similar to Skatole, only affecting spiders instead of flies.
- Befitting the name, this item's appearance is similar to a bursting Sack.
PC Z0MB 7AMP (First floor Treasure Room)
Switch 2MFE VQC9 (Treasure Room next to spawn)
PC J7FV DTGC (First Floor Treasure Room)
|Bug!||Spider enemies that are neutralized by Bursting Sack cannot be poisoned by contact via The Virus, Serpent's Kiss, or turned into gold via Midas' Touch. They also become immune to contact damage from My Little Unicorn, The Gamekid, and The Nail, but not the damage from Midas' Touch or Little Horn.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|