Bumbino slowly moves towards Isaac and can perform the following attacks:
- Swipes forward to clear a path to Isaac if Bumbino is obstructed by obstacles while chasing him.
- Performs two swipes, one in Isaac's direction, followed by another swipe in the opposite direction; these swipes can break obstacles. Then slams the ground, releasing 8 rock projectiles in all directions as well as 4 rock waves diagonally.
- If Bumbino hits a wall or a pit with a swipe he is momentarily stunned, interrupting this attack and causing rock projectiles to fall from the ceiling.
- His swipe attack will also deflect incoming projectiles.
- Charges in Isaac's direction when vertically aligned with him and a wall, breaking all obstacles caught in his path. Bumbino will become stunned upon impacting the wall, launching a cluster of rock projectiles in the opposite direction and causes rock projectiles to fall from the ceiling.
- If Isaac is close to the impact he is pushed away.
- Launches a Butt Bombs Bomb in Isaac's direction.
All of Bumbino's attacks deal 1 Heart of damage.
- He prioritizes picking up Coins on the ground over attacking.
- He cannot pick up Sticky Nickels, but will try indefinitely if one should spawn in the room, effectively anchoring him to one spot.
- Getting hit by Bumbino's swipes may sometimes cause Isaac to drop Coins.
- If Bumbino picks up 12 cents worth of coins, he drops an extra item from the following list and then leaves the room:
|<3||5.100.15||HP up||Grants Isaac one Red Heart container and fully restores Isaac's health.||2|
|Butt Bombs||5.100.209||Toxic blast +5 bombs||+5 bombs. Bombs now cloud up the screen, briefly damaging and confusing all enemies.||2|
|Lemon Mishap||5.100.56||Oops...||Creates a tiny pool of yellow creep, damaging enemies that cross it.||1|
|Number One||5.100.6||Tears up + range down||Grants +1.5 tears, but severely reduces range.||2|
|The Common Cold||5.100.103||Poison damage||Adds a chance to shoot poison tears, dealing damage over time when inflicted.||1|
|The Poop||5.100.36||Plop!||Spawns a pile of poop where Isaac is standing and knocks back nearby enemies. May yield pickups like regular poop.||0|
|Yum Heart||5.100.45||Reusable regeneration||Restores one full Red Heart.||1|
|Compound Fracture||5.100.453||Bone tears!||Increases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle.||2|
|Sinus Infection||5.100.459||Booger tears!||Adds a chance to fire a booger that sticks to enemies and deals damage over time.||3|
- Bumbino is based on Bumbo, an item in-game and the main character in The Legend of Bum-bo, another game developed by Edmund McMillen in 2019.
- All items dropped by Bumbino reference the gameplay symbols from The Legend of Bum-bo: Pee, Poop, Hearts, Bones and Snot, with the only symbol missing being Teeth.
- The name "Bumbino" is a portmanteau of "Bumbo" and "Bambino", the Italian word for child.
- Bumbino's slam attack may be a reference to the Wario Land games, as he slams with his shoulder forward, mimicking Wario's Shoulder Bash move.
- Bumbino's voice is noticably deeper pitched than Bumbo's from The Legend of Bum-bo, despite resembling him.
- Bumbino's ingame face resembles the Newgrounds emoticon "Agnry Faic", which is also represented as a Co-op Baby called Boss Baby.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|