|Base HP||Stage HP|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Bumbino slowly moves towards Isaac and can perform the following attacks:
- Swipes forwards to clear a path to Isaac If Bumbino is separated from Isaac by obstacles or stuck on an obstacle while chasing Isaac.
- Performs two swipes, one in Isaac's direction, followed by another swipe in the opposite direction; these swipes can break obstacles. Then slams the ground, releasing 8 rock projectiles all directions as well as 4 rock waves diagonally.
- If Bumbino hits a wall with a swipe he is momentarily stunned, interrupting this attack and causes rock projectiles to fall from the ceiling.
- Launches himself towards Isaac's direction if Isaac is between him and close to a wall. Stuns himself when he collides into a wall and launches a cluster of rock projectiles in the opposite direction of the collision while also causing rock projectiles to fall from the ceiling.
- If Isaac is close to the impact he is pushed away.
- Launches a Butt Bombs Bomb in Isaac's direction.
All of Bumbino's attacks deal 1 Heart of damage except for the rock projectiles that fall from the ceiling.
- He prioritizes picking up Coins on the ground over attacking.
- Getting hit by Bumbino's swipes may sometimes cause Isaac to drop Coins.
- If Bumbino picks up enough Coins, he drops an extra Item from the Treasure Room Item Pool and leaves.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bumbino is based on Bumbo, an item in-game and the main character in The Legend of Bum-bo, another game developed by Edmund McMillen in 2019.
- Bumbino is a portmanteau of "Bumbo" and "Bambino", the Italian word for child.
- Due to the large amounts of rocks in Bumbino's arenas it is possible to get a tinted rock, which Bumbino can break without the use of bombs if lured into attacking it.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|