- Grants a familiar with random tear effects, fire rate, and damage.
- This item belongs to the Conjoined set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a three-faced version of himself.
- The tear effects available are the same as on the Fruit Cake item.
- The familiar's tear appearance isn't linked to the normal effect such tears would have.
- Some tear effects like Proptosis and Tiny Planet do not have their associated stat boosts and thus are very ineffective.
- Familiars with the Serpent's Kiss effect can drop Black Hearts when an enemy is killed.
- Familiars will not do contact damage.
- The familiar will change upon exiting the Knife Piece 2 area. (possibly a bug)
- Box of Friends: Spawns a new randomly generated familiar.
- Buddy in a Box has been added in Booster Pack #1, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Buddy in a Box is based on this Steam Workshop item by Ashkait and Scayze.
- This is the only way of seeing co-op babies in-game outside of co-op.
- The re-texture makes it look like a Funko Pop Figurine Box.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|