Brownie remains stationary and performs the following attacks:
- Each time Brownie takes a enough damage he spawns a single Brownie Corn, if Brownie takes a lot of damage in a single instance the Brownie Corns are spawned together in a group.
- Occasionally spawns a group 5-8 Brownie Corns upon taking damage.
- While moving during some attacks, he crushes any Brownie Corns in his path, regaining 3 HP for each.
- Farts, pushing away Isaac and knocking back any Brownie Corns if they are too close.
- Spins a short distance across the room, bouncing off walls and finishing with a fart.
- Slides across the room bouncing off walls, while leaving a trail of slippery Brown Creep, continuously spawning Corn Mines, and occasionally shooting corny projectiles towards Isaac. Finishes this attack with a fart.
- The Corn Mines' corn projectiles and gas can damage and poison Brownie. While poisoned, he leaves damaging Green Creep instead of Brown Creep.
- Twirls and jumps 4-6 times around the room, creating a puddle of Brown Creep every time he lands and tossing corny projectiles in random directions.
- Brownie can sometimes directly chain into this attack from his spinning and sliding attacks instead of finishing them with farts.
Brownie's expression when idle changes as he gets damaged by Isaac - going from happy to grumpy. This appears to have a correlation with how aggressive he is in performing attacks, chaining attacks, and how many corny projectiles are released in his attacks.
- When Brownie reaches around 25% health, he degrades into a 75 HP Dangle that behaves regularly.
Champion Versions 
- ◼ Black: Spawns up to 3 Chargers at once instead of Brownie Corns and creates Black Creep instead of Brown Creep. The Corn Mines that he spawns and his corny projectiles are also black. Brownie still leaves Green Creep when poisoned. When at low health, he becomes 2 Dank Squirts instead of a weakened Dangle.
Brownie as one of Delirium's forms.
- Brownie may be paired along with regular Dips in a Boss Room.
- If a Butt Bombs Bomb goes off in the same room as Brownie, it heals him.
- Flush! kills Brownie instantly and causes him to leave behind 6 Brownie Corns.
- If Brownie is inflicted by any status effect, he leaves a Creep with that same effect (e.g. Spider Bite gives him White Creep if he's affected).
- Brownie is the name of a character and boss in Super Meat Boy, a game by Edmund McMillen (the creator of The Binding of Isaac).
- In the versus screen, there is a smiling face next to Brownie's name.
- The Black Champion version of Brownie acts slightly similar to the Dank Squirt and may, therefore, be a "dank" or meconium version of Brownie.
- During the DLC's release, the Black Champion version of Brownie was able to spawn up to 11 Drowned Chargers at once instead of regular Chargers, at a higher rate. It was nerfed in an update shortly after since the damage from the large amounts of Drowned Chargers was unavoidable.
- Brownie can be found in The Void, even before being unlocked.
- Brownie was given a "voice" in Repentance which he shares with Clog.
|Bug!||Rarely, Brownie will slide around the room incredibly quickly, resulting in unavoidable damage.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|