- Spawns a stationary fly turret that shoots at enemies.
- The flies are completely invulnerable and ignored by enemies.
- The flies deal 2 damage per shot.
- The flies deal 3.5 damage per shot.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
- A maximum of 35 flies can be spawned in one room.
- A maximum of 64 flies can be spawned in one room.
- Car Battery: Two flies will be spawned instead of one.
- Sacrificial Altar: Spawned fly turrets count as familiars for sacrificing; dropping the Brown Nugget will despawn the most recent fly turret, but older ones will remain and can be sacrificed.
- BFFS!: Flies are larger, but do not deal increased damage.
- Flies deal double damage.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns brown wisps on the middle ring. These wisps shoot 3 times faster with 1/3rd of the damage of an average wisp. The wisps automatically shoot at nearby enemies instead of in the direction Isaac shoots. The wisps do not persist between rooms.
- Hive Mind: No effect.
- Brown Nugget was originally an unofficial item which was supposed to showcase the modding capabilities of Afterbirth+ in the PAX 2016 livestream. However, all items included in the demo were later added to the final game.
|Ultra Greed Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|