- Doors that require a Key, Penny or a Heart can be opened with explosions.
- Does not work on Challenge Room doors (neither Normal Challenge Room, nor Boss Challenge Room)
- Does not work on the golden door that leads to Mega Satan or the flesh door to Mom's Heart in Mausoleum/ Gehenna.
- The door to the Mausoleum/ Gehenna can be entered with one bomb without the need to spend any hearts.
- The Strange Door can also be opened without the need to sacrifice The Polaroid / The Negative.
- Chests can also be opened with an explosion.
- Key Blocks can be destroyed with an explosion.
- Doors that require two keys ( Vault and Dice Room) only require one bomb to open.
- The trinket allows bombing through locked doors, such as Treasure Rooms and Arcades before the room has been cleared which is normally not possible.
- However, if the door has already been unlocked, this will not work.
- Mega Chests require multiple explosions in order to be opened, just as when using keys.
- Options?: Bombing any chest spawned by Options?, including the ones not requiring keys, allows picking up the contents of the chest without the other reward disappearing, unless the empty chest is touched. This can be easily avoided by simply exiting and reentering the room.
- Sulfuric Acid / Terra: Locked doors can be opened by shooting at them.
- Blue Key: Doors opened via explosions will not spawn the corridor.
- Golden Trinket / Mom's Box: No effect.
- Pay to Play: Doors can still be opened up normally via explosions.
|Cards and Runes|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music