Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Breakfast is a passive item.
- If the Treasure Room Pool runs out of items, it will only contain Breakfast from that point onwards.
- Breakfast spawned via exhausted item pools cannot be rerolled via Genesis.
- In Edmund McMillen's first post-Repentance Lore Stream, he revealed that the pinkish-yellow label on the left side of the breakfast sprite is actually meant to be a portrait of Isaac, referencing the practice of advertising lost children on milk cartons that was popular in the United States during the 1980s.
- The term used by the community when an item pool is depleted is "breakfasting."
- In a Twitter Q&A, Edmund revealed that breakfasting was originally a bug. 
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music