Breakfast is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If an item pool runs out of items, it will only contain Breakfast from that point onwards.
- If an item has not been unlocked, the respective recipe for Tainted Cain's Bag of Crafting will create Breakfast instead.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Edmund McMillen's first post-Repentance Lore Stream, he revealed that the pinkish-yellow label on the left side of the breakfast sprite is actually meant to be a portrait of Isaac, referencing the practice of advertising lost children on milk cartons that was popular in the United States during the 1980s.
- The term used by the community when an item pool is depleted is "breakfasting."
- In a Twitter Q&A, Edmund revealed that breakfasting was originally a bug. 
References[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|