- +0.1 flat damage.
- Grants a Soul Heart.
- Enemies may randomly become briefly charmed or feared.
- Taking damage has a chance to spawn rainbow poop.
- None of the above effects are affected by luck.
- Blood Oath: Each half-heart lost has a chance of spawning a rainbow poop, allowing for full red heart regeneration.
Bozo's appearance prior to Booster Pack #5.
- Bozo has been added in Booster Pack #1, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Bozo is based on this Steam Workshop item by electoon.
- This item is a reference to Bozo the Clown, a clown character whose broad popularity peaked in the 1960s.
- The item's ability to inflict fear may be a reference to coulrophobia, the fear of clowns.
- If you die with Red Heart containers and enemies destroy the rainbow poop in time, your hearts will fill up again, still leaving you dead.
PC DYPL LHPA (Treasure room south of spawn)
PC FLDW T0FP (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
XboxOne HRX7 BFY4 (Treasure Room Adjacent To Spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|