World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- +0.1 flat damage.
- Grants a Soul Heart.
- Enemies may randomly become briefly charmed or feared.
- Taking damage has a 5% chance to spawn Rainbow Poop.
- None of the above effects are affected by luck.
- Blood Oath: Each half-heart lost has a chance of spawning a rainbow poop, allowing for full red heart regeneration.
- IV Bag: Each use has a chance of spawning a rainbow poop.
- With max red hearts, The Wafer, and careful timing to get the maximum healing from each rainbow poop, Isaac's effective health pool could be extremely high.
Bozo's appearance prior to Booster Pack #5.
- Bozo is based on this Steam Workshop item by electoon.
- This item is a reference to Bozo the Clown, a clown character whose broad popularity peaked in the 1960s.
- The item's ability to inflict fear may be a reference to coulrophobia, the fear of clowns.
- If you die with Red Heart containers and enemies destroy the rainbow poop in time, your hearts will fill up again, still leaving you dead.
- This item shares a description with the item Free Lemonade.
PC DYPL LHPA (Treasure room south of spawn)
PC FLDW T0FP (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
XboxOne HRX7 BFY4 (Treasure Room Adjacent To Spawn)
PS4 R072 ZQC1 (Treasure room adjacent of spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music