Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Book of Secrets is an unlockable activated item.
- Randomly adds the effect of Treasure Map, The Compass, or Blue Map for the duration of the current floor.
- If all effects are active, X-Ray Vision is provided for the floor instead.
- Repeated activations will continue to add the other items' effects.
- The chosen effect on activation may be one that Isaac already has - effectively doing nothing.
- Book of Secrets cannot give mapping effects that Isaac already has (whether from a previous activation or through possessing the equivalent item). After all effects have been given, further activations do nothing.
- Highlights any Tinted Rocks and rocks with Crawl Space in the room.
- This item belongs to the Bookworm set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Bookworm.
- Book of Secrets has no effect on floors affected by Curse of the Lost or an Amnesia pill.
- If Curse of the Lost or an Amnesia pill is active on a floor, X-Ray Vision effect is provided immediately.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps in the middle ring, looking like tiny spinning question marks. The wisps invoke the effect of Cracked Orb when destroyed.
- Car Battery: Gives 2 different mapping effects and extends the duration of the glow effect applied onto special rocks.
- The Mind: Immediately gives the X-Ray Vision effect for the floor upon use.
- This item may be a reference to an Apocryphon, or 'secret book'. This term is used to refer to early Christian writings that were written to teach 'secret knowledge' that wasn't allowed to be publicly taught.
- Prior to Repentance, this item's description was "??????"
PC ANVY YAPC (First floor Library)
PS4 2YVW FZ34 ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita FHQG 1L9Y (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music