They are used to damage enemies, destroy rocks, and open up closed regular doors and Secret Rooms. When a bomb pickup spawns, there is a chance for it to be replaced by a Troll Bomb instead.
Isaac's bombs deal 60 damage to enemies and one full heart of damage to himself.
Isaac's bombs deal 100 damage to enemies and one full heart of damage to himself. Bomb explosions pierce enemy armor.
|Bomb||ID||Image||Worth||Additional Info||Unlocked Method|
|Bomb||5.40.1||1||Bogo Bombs, Humbling Bundle, and Equality! can replace this with a Double Bomb.|
|Double Bomb||5.40.2||2||Grants two bombs.|
|Golden Bomb||5.40.4||0||Will not add to the player's bomb count, but when picked up, it will allow the player to place bombs without subtracting from their total for the duration of the current floor, even if the current number of bombs is 0.||Complete Blue Bomber (challenge #23)|
|Troll Bomb||5.40.3||0||Cannot be picked up. Spawns already ignited and will explode after a few seconds.
Safety Scissors will turn this into a Bomb before it explodes.
|Golden Troll Bomb||4.18||0||Similar to troll bombs, spawns already ignited and cannot be picked up. However, it explodes endlessly, similar to unlimited bombs of the golden bomb pickup.
Safety Scissors will turn this into a Golden Bomb before it explodes.
|Mega Troll Bomb||5.40.5||0||Like Troll Bombs, but are bigger (like bombs upgraded with Mr. Mega) and will chase Isaac if they are nearby (as if under the influence of Magneto).
Safety Scissors will turn this into a Double Bomb before it explodes.
|Giga Bomb||5.40.7||1||Thrown by Bombgaggers, Ultra War, and are spawned naturally in some rooms in Ashpit. Explodes and destroys tiles in a diamond shape. Giga bombs deal 300 damage to enemies.
Can be obtained by the player with Safety Scissors or Everything Jar.
|Throwable Bomb||5.41||0||Can only be picked up and thrown, explodes a few seconds after pickup. Spawned only by the Bomb Grimace enemy.|
Poop pick-ups are exclusive to Tainted ??? as his mechanic uses poops instead of bombs.
|Poop Nugget||5.42||1||Drops from Tainted ??? when dealing damage to enemies.|
|Big Poop Nugget||5.42.1||3||Any bomb pickups that would normally spawn are replaced with this when playing as Tainted ???; this does not affect Troll Bombs and their variants.|
- Pickups, chests, and other movable objects will be flung away if caught in a bomb's explosion radius. Take care not to launch anything you want over spikes or other hazards.
- Troll bombs of all sizes (whether room reward or spawning from monsters) deal a full heart of damage under normal conditions.
- Troll Bombs explode after a random amount of time. This means that if two Troll Bombs spawn at the same time right next to each other, there's a high chance one Troll Bomb will blow up before the other, sending that Troll Bomb sliding outwards a bit before exploding.
- Giga bomb explosions will never destroy tiles in front of room exits.
- The HUD icon for bombs changes to a bigger one when Isaac holds a Giga bomb.
- Picked up Giga bombs are always used before normal bombs.
- Picked up Giga bombs will override the Golden bomb effect until all Giga bombs are used and they do not stack with it.
- Troll Bombs are a reference to Trolling, an internet term for tricking or messing with people psychologically.
- The face on the Troll Bomb depicts the Trollface, a face commonly associated with internet trolls and trolling.
- Mega Troll Bombs are spawned by Super Wrath, Super Pride, War (black Champion), and sometimes Little Horn.
- In the original game, Mega Troll Bombs can't be blocked by obstacles or non-piercing tears, will follow the player at any distance, and are much faster.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|